Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help (417 Views)

A Bank Is Frustrating Our Efforts To Recover Our Late Dad's Money. Help!!! / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help by Olayemie(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2019
hello everyone, I wanted to withdraw a sum of #12000 at one of the gtbank branches in Ilorin kwara state last month through my diamond ATM card. to my surprise, I was debited without the cash and have gone to the bank (diamond back) to complaint for more than four times now the money is yet to be reversed back to my bank account... please help
Re: Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 10, 2019
Send them a mail, with the amount and date you used the ATM. It'll be logged within 8 working days you'll get a reversal.
Re: Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help by Olayemie(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2019
OK.... thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Yet To Reverse My Money . Help by Olayemie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
thanks.. the money has being reversed

(1) (Reply)

Corrosion Control Work / New Red International Passport To Cost #70,000 / What Can #83,000 Do In Your Life Today? Because I'm Dashing It To You Right Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.