Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. (591 Views)

5g Android Phone Recommendations For #150k. / I Need Phone Recommendations For A Budget Of 100k / Phone Recommendations On Aliexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2019
Okay after using the Camon 11 pro for roughly 2 weeks and few days I was forced to sell it off to a colleague, Please Help recommend a Phone with the following specs atleast 6gb 64gb, 1080 p, 2.0ghz and beast camera. Please my budget is 100k nd below...A phone I can get before next Saturday 19th January, cause I have a planned event on said date. Thanks nd God bless. Cc henry007 misstechy nd all phone users
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by JeffreyJames(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Lol 6gb Ram phone for 100k?

You're not ready
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by MalakaiEd: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Chubi007:
Okay after using the Camon 11 pro for roughly 2 weeks and few days I was forced to sell it off to a colleague, Please Help recommend a Phone with the following specs atleast 6gb 64gb, 1080 p, 2.0ghz and beast camera. Please my budget is 100k nd below...A phone I can get before next Saturday 19th January, cause I have a planned event on said date. Thanks nd God bless. Cc henry007 misstechy nd all phone users
Hello Sir.
You can Contact me to Place an Order For you.
Delivery in 3-8 Business Days.
Pay On Delivery Available.

Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:
Lol 6gb Ram phone for 100k?

You're not ready
The way some people jump into conclusion, Like it not possible or what?? Check above someone just recommended
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 9:38am On Jan 10, 2019
MalakaiEd:

Hello Sir.
Wow pay on delivery?.. Is the pro available? Can I call the number on your siggy
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by JeffreyJames(m): 11:24am On Jan 10, 2019
Chubi007:
The way some of people jump into conclusion, Like it not possible or what?? Check above someone just recommended

Lol look at the name of the phone, I pity you lol

Na you get your money sha.
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 11:37am On Jan 10, 2019
JeffreyJames:

Lol look at the name of the phone, I pity you lol

Na you get your money sha.
save the pity sire, The reviews I have read is convincing already. By the way Umidigi no be phone of yesterday...dm don tey for the ministry. Thanks nd Bye
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by kripen(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2019
I pity some Nigeria because you are using popular name don't mean they are the best product. There are products that are far better than these your popular names. I guess you should try some of these products before you start condemning them.. I don't listen to people who has not use things but condemning them

If I am to chose I will go for the one with big bactery. And outside this check the various reviews about the phone and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
kripen:
I pity some Nigeria because you are using popular name don't mean they are the best product. There are products that are far better than these your popular names. I guess you should try some of these products before you start condemning them.. I don't listen to people who has not use things but condemning them

If I am to chose I will go for the one with big bactery. And outside this check the various reviews about the phone and thank me later.
thank you for this... Some people judge without no valid evidence. Thinking techno nd infinix are the only available phone in the market, I am about placing an order for the Umidigi z2
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Chubi007(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
MalakaiEd:

Hello Sir.
Please sir, have you successfully done transaction with nairalanders in here? You opened this monicker today. Quote your former monicker
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by MalakaiEd: 12:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chubi007:
Please sir, have you successfully done transaction with nairalanders in here? You opened this monicker today. Quote your former monicker
This is My Former Monicker @Macblu it was banned this Morning. For 1 Week and I Can't Leave my thread unattended to for a week that's why I created @MalakaiEd
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by MalakaiEd: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Chubi007:

This is my thread https://www.nairaland.com/4907784/hot-smartphone-deals-clearance-sales
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Rubiesangel: 11:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Chubi007:
Baba That camon 11 pro is one of the best phones of its kind in Nigeria now.
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by Abiodunspectre(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
Why did you sell your Camon 11 Pro?
Re: Phone Recommendations Needed, Please Come In. by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2019
Chubi007:
The best phone u can get ur hands on with all those feature is Xaiomi redmi note 7 around 85k(4g 64g version) its on aliexpress but u will have to use DHL to get it quickly, or I'll recomend nokia x6(70k jumia) or the best bet Huawei nova 3i(around 90k) or add 15k and buy pocophone F1(116k)
but pls gist us why u dumped camon11pro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Friend Out Of Gadget Troubles / Boxes And Dongles - Ultimate Solutions For Phones / Iphone 7 128gb Parts Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.