Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend (1356 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With Me 27 Times A Day: Monalisa Stephen. Ngozi Ezeh Reacts / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by queenblog(f): 8:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Nicki Minaj says she is having sex ‘3 or 4’ times a night with her convicted sex offender boyfriend Kenneth

Rapper, Nicki Minaj has revealed she and her convicted sex offender boyfriend Kenneth Petty enjoy sex ‘3 or 4’ times a night.
The 36-year-old rapper revealed this on Twitter after a fan tweeted her and said: "Nicki probably getting d*** 6x a night and giggles when Y'all keep saying 3."
The Queen rapper retweeted the message and confirmed that she romps with her sex-offender boyfriend "three or four" times a night.
She wrote: "3-4 on average," and added that "6 is a bit much sis."

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/nicki-minaj-says-she-is-having-sex-3-or.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by tsephanyah(f): 8:33am On Jan 10, 2019
Here is the complete list of people who want to hear about your Ancestry results:

Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by Kdon2: 8:34am On Jan 10, 2019
queenblog:
Nicki Minaj says she is having sex ‘3 or 4’ times a night with her convicted sex offender boyfriend Kenneth

Rapper, Nicki Minaj has revealed she and her convicted sex offender boyfriend Kenneth Petty enjoy sex ‘3 or 4’ times a night.
The 36-year-old rapper revealed this on Twitter after a fan tweeted her and said: "Nicki probably getting d*** 6x a night and giggles when Y'all keep saying 3."
The Queen rapper retweeted the message and confirmed that she romps with her sex-offender boyfriend "three or four" times a night.
She wrote: "3-4 on average," and added that "6 is a bit much sis."

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/nicki-minaj-says-she-is-having-sex-3-or.html

As if na food
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by realmedia(f): 9:32am On Jan 10, 2019
LOL
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by Vulcanheph(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2019
She is doing all these to get Meek Mill's attention
Re: Nicki Minaj Says She Is Having Sex ‘3 Or 4’ Times A Night With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2019
grin I don't believe it cheesy a fat lazy busty lady like her can't have that much sexxxx shocked only clowns will believe this

We now have a verified Google ads plus domain for sale

(1) (Reply)

Met Gala 2019; Kim Kardashian, Kylie, Kendal, Kris Jenner And Their Men. / Bbnaija: Frodd Finally Gets A Kiss & Hot Lap Dance From Esther. See His Reaction / Video: #BBN 'ike And Mercy Doing More Than Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.