Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,592 members, 7,861,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:09 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/19 (213 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/19 by dallyemmy: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/01/19 by dallyemmy: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, January 11, 2019) - The Gains of Pain 1

1.I worship You, my Father, because You do not desire the death of a sinner, but that a sinner should come to repentance.

2.Thank You, righteous Jesus, for being my advocate, with the Father, and for receiving the punishment for the sins, committed by me.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, in anyway that I have failed, disappointed or have not lived up to Your expectations, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace to turn away from my sins and turn to You, in total and complete repentance, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to go through the temporary pains that come with godly sorrow, instead of experiencing everlasting shame and damnation in hell fire, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, open the doors of divine forgiveness and acquittal for me, and silence every voice crying for vengeance and judgement, over my life and destiny, in Jesus' name

8.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, renew the strength of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, for the great and mighty works ahead, this year, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Re: Word / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/01/19 / Faith In Christ Jesus Established Firmly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.