Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Drawing With Ballpoint Pen ~ Angular Side View Of A Tilted Head - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Drawing With Ballpoint Pen ~ Angular Side View Of A Tilted Head (1011 Views)

Jacqueline Suowari: Nigerian Artist Drawing With Ballpoint Pen. / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drawing With Ballpoint Pen ~ Angular Side View Of A Tilted Head by faceland: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2019
This is an illustration showing the titled head of an African youth. As usual, it was drawn on the pages of an old textbook. It is the first drawing I made this year, dated on the 4th January 2019.

Here is a video of the work in progress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyl6d2qeufs

Please remember to subscribe (free of charge grin) to my YouTube Channel for more videos like this, and lets get connect on Facebook too. Thanks
Re: Drawing With Ballpoint Pen ~ Angular Side View Of A Tilted Head by faceland: 8:03pm On Jan 10, 2019
Here is a photograph of the 'finished' work. I have been too busy to take a better picture (with sun light).

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Improve On Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator And Coreldraw, Someone Should / I Need A Short Video Documentary / Pen Sketch Of Khafi Bbnaija.....trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.