Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Court Judgement - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Court Judgement (375 Views)

Sotitobire Ondo Court Judgement Na Life Imprisonment For Prophet Alfa Babatunde / High Court Judgement For Certificate Forgery. / High Court Judgement For Certificate Forgery. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Court Judgement by Wisemen0147(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case from Nairalanders

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to made some transaction via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence,which my friend didn't understand. That they (police) have been looking/searching for my friend where about.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Court Judgement by mikaj(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2019
Your friend committed fraud Oga or his account was used to commit Fraudulent activities.

(1) (Reply)

Monday 25th February, 2019 Daily Devotional / Nigeria Police Reply Don't Open Your Car Trunk Inside Published On Nairaland / Earn $2 Just By Clicking Links And Viewing Ads And Solving Cap Cha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.