Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo (22861 Views)

MC Oluomo Rewards Boy Who Drew His Portrait With N500,000 Naira (PHOTOS) / 'Our Menthol': MC Oluomo/NURTW Banner That Got People Talking (Pictured) / MC Oluomo's Twin Children Graduate From University Of Atlanta, Georgia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by emmykk(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2019
LegitHustler:
I de come

I don come

so sad agbero are our new role model

Thuggery science will be introduced after ASUU strike

Your sarcasm is high bro...
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Moreoffaith(m): 8:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Imagine!!
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by emsco(m): 8:20am On Jan 11, 2019
Useless award for useless agbero.If u see the way those useless Yoruba actress adore these guys,it's a big shame. Am a confirm Yoruba boy
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by ismaog4u(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2019
NANS deem fit base on what he has done for them in term kinds.. those who are not agbero, not tugs ..what have they done to improved NANS as bpdy ?.. so shall it bee..congratulation KOKO ZARIA
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by jaytee01(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2019
NANS as presently constituted is a disgrace
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Basaddawise(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
Our country don finish
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:29am On Jan 11, 2019
Tinubu!!!!
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 8:31am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:
Honestly Tinubu has finished Yoruba youths... My God!!

rather Tinubu had helped many of his kinsmen you Igbo with careless talk

you people don't allow your brain to connect before talk. what has your Igbo leaders done to Igbo youth? is it not sending them to early grave and selling them out to your Fulani master your Igbo leaders knows best?
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Jaideyone(m): 8:33am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:
Honestly Tinubu has finished Yoruba youths... My God!!
tinubu has finished your brain like a cancer

1 Like

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by obonujoker(m): 8:41am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

you people don't allow your brain to connect before talk. what has your Igbo leaders done to Igbo youth? is it not sending them to early grave and selling them out to your Fulani master your Igbo leaders knows best?

Ode in e... Tani omo ibo.... Se gbogbo eyan lo ma kun le for tinubu ni

Keep supporting evil and thugs....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:43am On Jan 11, 2019
An average student does not know the relevance of NANS!
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by harmbhrosz(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

so you're supporting the nonsense above just because you want to defend Tinubu or what?

Is he feeding your family or what exactly is wrong with our youths in defending rubbish all in the name of tribe, is your destiny with him ni?

Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

shut up I know Igbo when they talk. they're found of using hasty generalization. they lacks the logical application in English which your senseless post is not exempted

saying Yoruba youths as if all Yoruba are thugs. you should hold your useless leader in East responsible, stop abusing Yoruba leaders to gain useless attention

omo irankiran
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by bknight: 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
I hate any news attached to NANS.

When they are not doing stupid things, they are writing fake stories.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by bjcole(m): 8:48am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

The young man is so correct, Tinubu has finished most of these yoruba youths, these guys boast of thousands of miscreants and area boys disturbing the peace of people. Its a disgrace that, the questions, i keep asking is, what would be the end of these agberos thugs.
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by harmbhrosz(m): 8:50am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

ma da werey yen lowun mo.

You'll see a Nigerian youth that can barely feed or buy data defending this stupidd politicians that has stolen his own future shamelessly all because of tribe, when he or she has no affiliation with the said politician apart from tribe.

Even if someone is feeding me and he's doing something wrong, I'll call him out and advice him, talkless of someone that is not benefiting me in anyway rather, he's even stealing from me sef.

Damn! This is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by obonujoker(m): 8:51am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

shut up I know Igbo when they talk. they're found of using hasty generalization. they lacks the logical application in English which your senseless post is not exempted

saying Yoruba youths as if all Yoruba are thugs. you should hold your useless leader in East responsible, stop abusing Yoruba leaders to gain useless attention

omo irankiran

If your educated youths can be doing this, what is the hope of the uneducated??
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Kobicove(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2019
Award to him?

For what exactly?
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

If your educated youths can be doing this, what is the hope of the uneducated??

ask your kinsmen that are sacrificing themselves for that runaway albino

how he caged educated people in East only to runaway and leave you people to be licking a Fulani man butt profusely
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Dotman2210(m): 8:56am On Jan 11, 2019
Just imagine what NANs has been reduced to
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 8:59am On Jan 11, 2019
bjcole:

The young man is so correct, Tinubu has finished most of these yoruba youths, these guys boast of thousands of miscreants and area boys disturbing the peace of people. Its a disgrace that, the questions, i keep asking is, what would be the end of these agberos thugs.

you seems to have little sense than the guy you're defending but yet you're telling me someone that said Yoruba youth which connote "all"

is him that lacks proper expression or you that's dumb to acknowledged his stupidity

everything happening in Nigeria and Lagos tinubu must be call. is it your leaders that are responsible for the agbero happening in Onitsha where you can't walk free without those guys removing your items? or you will call ipob pursuing obi public recent event a way of secession?

the hypocrisy stinks in you people life. nurtured your undeveloped region first before pocknosing about another man's land
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Ziggylady(f): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2019
LegitHustler:
I de come

I don come

so sad agbero are our new role model

Thuggery science will be introduced after ASUU strike

It should be 'so sad agberos are the role model of Yoruba youths'..Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2019
harmbhrosz:
so you're supporting the nonsense above just because you want to defend Tinubu or what?

Is he feeding your family or what exactly is wrong with our youths in defending rubbish all in the name of tribe, is your destiny with him ni?

Na wa o

where do you see me defending the award you ipob with diluted brain. read what I quote again and relate my responses

I don't think I should be held responsible for your lack of comprehension. read with intellect next time before jumping like a bull dog to quote me
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by abibun: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2019
ImperialYoruba:
How is NURTW agbero different from all the oloshos in Nollywood you all parade as award winning celebrities?
The olosho's are not known for thuggery and u can also learn/gain from some of their movies
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Professordi: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
U people have not seen anything yet because another award await him come 31st March 2019 by Ansarudeen Society Zaria Branch
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Whobedatte(m): 9:10am On Jan 11, 2019
obonujoker:

You dey mind the cretin?
Anyone who goes contrary to Tinubu and their cattle rearer is omo IBO
Smh
Awon alatenuje.
Award for excellence ?
Excellence in what exactly ?
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by harmbhrosz(m): 9:16am On Jan 11, 2019
Adebowale89:

where do you see me defending the award you ipob with diluted brain. read what I quote again and relate my responses

I don't think I should be held responsible for your lack of comprehension. read with intellect next time before jumping like a bull dog to quote me
olofo get out of here joor, omo ale jati jati, Tinubu has used your destiny to play ludo.

You're defending him here when someone related him to thuggery and when the same thuggery is the reason for this thread and you don't know you're automatically defending the nonsense here. Oponu
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by lukency(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2019
Award for what? I guess is to encourage thuggery.National Association of Nuisance Students are @it again ooooo!
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by Adebowale89(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2019
harmbhrosz:
olofo get out of here joor, omo ale jati jati, Tinubu has used your destiny to play ludo.

You're defending him here when someone related him to thuggery and when the same thuggery is the reason for this thread and you don't know you're automatically defending the nonsense here. Oponu

I never knew you're this dumb. just imagine how you're showcasing your stupidity for free here grin

when KANU was sacrificing you and your kinsmen to sacrifice to the pipe war you never condemn here you're forming holiness here

this guy and KANU character is not different. you take your frustration to the NANS and stop letting the world know how foolish you're
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by bigmo1(m): 10:00am On Jan 11, 2019
jmaine:
Are you blaming NANS.. When a whole Lagos State Government who should know better released a press briefing debunking the news that Koko Zaria boss (MC Oluomo) is dead.

You can imagine how deplorable the APC has become and is leading Nigeria to..

https://www.nairaland.com/4952928/m.c-oluomo-not-dead-press
The press release was done to avert any crisis that could arise from news of his death. The govt was being proactive
Re: NANS Presents Award To Koko Zaria, Second In Command To MC Oluomo by jmaine: 10:02am On Jan 11, 2019
bigmo1:

The press release was done to avert any crisis that could arise from news of his death. The govt was being proactive

No government should elevate a thug to such level of importance...

A thug should be running and hiding from the law, not been given due attention as if his status is legal before the law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? / "Obtaining" Is Now A Culture In Unilag / A Teacher In Lagos Injures A Child At Home (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.