Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo (40800 Views)

125 Persons Killed In Attack On Mangu LGA, Plateau State / Bandit Gunned Down In Attack On Kogi Police Station / Chloe Davison Commits Suicide Because She Wasn’t Getting Enough Likes Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by dre11(m): 11:28am On Jan 11, 2019
By Taiwo Jimoh

A leader of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Mustapha Adekunle aka Seigo, has denied involvement in the violence which erupted at the governorship rally of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State. The police in Lagos have declared Seigo wanted in connection with the APC rally violence which reportedly claimed three lives at Ikeja on Tuesday. Three journalists also sustained gunshot injuries at the rally.But Seigo, who has since gone into hiding, wondered why police could declare him wanted without proper investigations of the actions which led to the violence at rally.

The union leader, who spoke with journalists yesterday, denied being the person who masterminded the violent attack. Seigo said he was at the campaign ground with other members of the union to drum support for the APC gubernatorial candidate, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, but was surprised when the fight broke out.

He, however, said that going by the faces of the people behind the attack on Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo, the violence might not be unconnected with intractable leadership tussle within the two factions of the union in the state. He, therefore, called on the state Commissioner of Police, Imohimi Edgal, to remain impartial in the matter, just as he charged him to handle the investigation with utmost professionalism so that justice can be done in the matter. He said: “I don’t have anything to do with the clash at the rally. I went there like any other member of the union to show solidarity and give support to the governorship candidate. Police should investigate the matter properly before coming to conclusion. I was not involved in the clash.”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/01/apc-rally-i-wasnt-involved-in-attack-on-mc-oluomo-seigo/
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by haywire07(m): 11:30am On Jan 11, 2019
Everybody don dey fear for reprisal attack.

Anyways, anyone can die as far as the news will hit FP undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by ijustdey: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lalasticlala.....

Will he have said otherwise
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Una wahala.
If una like make una kill una sef finish..... Life goes on!

SAY NO TO THUGGERY and VIOLENCE!

Oan,

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by deepwater(f): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
lol

MC OLUOMO na US Citizen shocked

In Falz Voice
Na you talk am o
No be me talk am o
Na you talk am o
No be me talk am o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Donshemzy1234: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
You, Mc Oluomo, Tinubu, Ambode, sanwo-olu, Pyo, Pmb infact Apc generally all of you are mad and can go Fvck yourselfs. ATIKU we know, Jimiagbaje we know.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by creolehunt: 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
It's unfathomable that touts are now power brokers in Nigerian politics

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by EponOjuku: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
He should have refuted it immediately if he was innocent. He had to wait to see the kind of support and backup Oluomo got before he denied it.

5 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Ryda(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
I hear you.

What goes around must surely come around.. All this mofos playing god. Let them kill themselves we are watching.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by deepwater(f): 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74671932:
Una wahala.

After them die, u roast them abi.
Suya man, wey no get charcoal is that one a suya man!

Oga go find work o!
Yoruba man no dey do suya o! grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by EponOjuku: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
post=74671932:
Una wahala.

Those miscreants should be flushed out of Lagos.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by AmazonGhost: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
Watched the video of the rally in the afternoon...
Mhen APC is a joke, party of rogues.
Both Siego and Mc oluomo are in APC.

17 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by sammyj: 8:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
the death and suffering of violent people always make my heart to be doing me one kind

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by pol23: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Who ever stab that man should be beaten...
You only have ONE JOB....just one job...
He did a very bad job....
Now MC's crew will be coming after you...
You're on your own oo...
Go and learn from those that did Eleweomo job in Ibadan.

11 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Alepa(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
The guy no get recent picture?

4 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by sammyj: 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hope this people will learn their lessons in the hard way. Imagine killing and fighting for politicians who there kids are in Harvard and MIT studying and when done they are rewarded with juicy positions ‘Saraki’ In order to continue eating our national cake. angry If die for any politicians you die for nothing!!

6 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Dronedude(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Before nko, Na u go use ur hand?

1 Like

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Profkomolafe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Seigobe grin

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Ojukwubucket(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Sophisticated....... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by phranklyn92(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Y undecided
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by nobsalis: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
W
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by deepwater(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Alepa:
The guy no get recent picture?

That was the same thing this administration made people believe about TOMPOLO

There is no data base simple!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by IjebuWarrior: 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
MC Oluomo, Koko Zaria, Seigo, Kunle-Poly, Nayam ooo and all the other miscreants and their god-fathers...

Na Ryu fireball and Jupiter Thunder go fire all of una, I swear !!! angry angry angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by akinemma1: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
ok.
Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by Factfinder1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Brother Muri shout finish we no see am for court

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
EponOjuku:

Those miscreants should be flushed out of Lagos.
You are very right , but the question is, who will bell the cat?!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by legba1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
They all have gud reasons to be scared of reprisals....they actually plot to delete MC but his surviving means they are doomed especially considering the dude is favoured by Gidis landlord.... Pls guys, watch your back and be EXTREMELY careful....coming days will be very interesting and dangerous...for those in Lagos ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by nuban07(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
Then you ve to show up to help police in their investigations

2 Likes

Re: Mustapha Adekunle 'Seigo': I Wasn’t Involved In Attack On MC Oluomo by zombieTRACKER: 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2019
All these Yoruba Muslims sef

Say no to thuggery

Say no to godfatherism

Free Lagos from greediness and wickedness

Vote wisely

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced / Teacher Beheads 10-year-old Pupil In Ogun (Photo) / 2 Cameronian Boys Rape And Kill One-Year-Old Girl (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.