Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,875 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:47 PM

4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" (1514 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Falz Mother, Funmi Falana, Saying He Doesn't Go To Church / MURIC To Falz: "Withdraw ‘This Is Nigeria’ Video Within 7 Days Or Else" / Diddy reacts to Falz’s Nigerian version of “This Is America” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" by EzegeNG: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2019
Following the release of "Talk", the internet has been frenzy. Falz “The Bahd Guy” who dropped his very first single for the year literally broke tables.

“Talk” as the title goes, talks about the Nigerian Economic and Political system.

Chocolate city act, M.I who didn't see that as a song but rather pure truth, took to his twitter page and wrote;

Falz needs to be protected at all all all all costs people!!!!!!

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/4-years-tenure-3-years-holiday-m-i-reacts-to-falzs-latest-video-talk-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: 4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" by EzegeNG: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2019
Tables oo

1 Like

Re: 4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" by simplyDopeGuy: 12:29pm On Jan 11, 2019
MI AQ LOOSE KANON BLAQBONES 'CYPHER' best rap song of African origin
Re: 4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" by Peterdredd(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2019
smiley
Re: 4 Years Tenure, 3 Years Holiday — M.I Reacts To Falz's Latest Video "Talk" by Bacteriologist(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
Falz is the FELA of our time. Those ones that are smoking cheap weed are just wasting their time.

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Not A Party Man"- Davido Names Politicians He Will Vote (pics) / Precious Chukwueke Dances Inside The Pool As She Celebrates Her Birthday (photo) / Bobrisky Heads Out In Convoy To Surprise His Father On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.