Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) (888 Views)

Crowd Celebrates Hilda Baci In Lekki (Video) / How To Make Hotdog Bread At Home (Photos, Video) / FG Closes Haufei Restaurant & Mall, Chinese Restaurant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) by chycco: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) by amaniro: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
chycco:
OK I was in umuahia today, so I decided to branch at shoprite to buy a couple of things for my people including bread. I ended up waiting for over 1hour 30min for the bread to come out from the bakery.
Gush! so so annoying and frustrating.

Did you go to shopprite Umuahia on Christmas Day?

it's like the whole Umuahia came to shopprite.

1 Like

Re: Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) by Ekeseges(f): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2019
Na only for Abia mall them they sell bread?
Re: Large Crowd Of People Waiting To Buy Bread At Abia Mall (pics) by Tyche(m): 10:18am On Jan 12, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen / How To Cleanse Yourself From Hatred And Bitterness With Water And Bitterleaf / Which will you prefer BEEF OR PORK?? *Your View/thoughts Towards Pork?*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.