Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching (62620 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / 60-Year-Old Man Defiles 4-Year-Old Girl In Benue, Escapes Lynching (Photo) / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by somehow: 9:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
I hope everyone on this thread wont raise any eyebrow if same is meted out to a female "pant" thief?
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by tintingz(m): 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
The problem with this kind of story is, they are not being investigated to know what exactly they do with those pants. They are called half-baked news.

Telling us they use them for money ritual even when the thief didn't mention any of that is fallacious.

Reporters should get to end of these events instead of cooking up some fallacious unprofessional report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by blacq2009(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2019
He wants to blow by force, by fire this 2019. See his 3 packs.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Elijah4332: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jesu..
NA person pikin dem beat laidis mogbe shocked shocked

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Dredgemaster(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2019
Ask them
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Saintsami(m): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2019
I think pants makes more money nw.
all ladies on nairaland should beware of me "saintsami".
any pants i saw here online will be taken.
#so
#japa
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by kingmill(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
comot eye from army salary.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Goahead(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2019
He surely looks like Kim Jong Un
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by mrkings1999(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Emeka ofor...... That man is a rich man Nah. Or is it not the Emeka ofor I know in anambra.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Originalsly: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
Awww....why have him unclad?...couldn't they at least make him wear thongs?... soak a few dirty pants in a bucket and make him drink all the water before parading him around campus then to the market ?
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Deicide: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
This one mean business 84 * 250k that 14.5millon! grin
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nature8(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
GOFRONT:
And that was how these two guyz got a younger brother....

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Wisemen0147(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
I need a legal/professional advice on a case

A cash in a friend bank account was withheld by bank.

He got to know about this when he decide to send some cash via his mobile banking app while his account balance showing minus/negative

His lawyer wrote a several letters to the bank about the incident which the bank ignored

His lawyer decide to sued the bank,then bank came with police/court order that was used to withheld the cash.

Which stated that my friend obtained money under false pretence.

The judge adjourned the case and instructed my friend lawyer to write an invitation letter to police,to bring whoever that makes a complained about my friend account to the court

The question is this,did police has right to arrest my friend on,before or after the case? Now that the case is in court of law...

Thank you...
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:
right from the first day I saw that fool with their pant video I knew this is going to be the trend and I even told somebody to watch out for the coming days and now it is here

Calling him.a.fool is.an under statement, the guy promotes all manner of bad behaviours.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2019
He come look like The Angry Bird app.

grin
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
To be serious this is not a season to venture into Pant and Bra Business o. Or to buy pant as gift for ones wife or girlfriend.

If you go buy market and one of your products mistakingly fall from your hand, before the crowd go know say you be pant seller you must have resemble these Mofos. grin

And guys don't try buy pant and bra as gift for your girl friend o. Before dem know say na gift , you don't dey look like someone wey just finished fight with Muhammed Alli.

Be careful o
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by jaymee0(m): 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
Earthbound:
Shebi this one too na Afonja?

Help me ask again o.

Let's face the fact. Naija is bleeped up.

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by jaymee0(m): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wb73312:
[sup][/sup]

Baba werey nie
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by daddio(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Earthbound:
Shebi this one too na Afonja?

NO MIND D YEYE FOOLS NA AFONJA BE DEM HEADACHE.

AWON OMO ATOKO WA BA ILE JE grin
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by coretechng1(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Blakjewelry:
right from the first day I saw that fool with their pant video I knew this is going to be the trend and I even told somebody to watch out for the coming days and now it is here
Bros I thought same.I don't know why people are so stupid. How on earth will a dirty pant give you millions. So absurd.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by daddio(m): 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2019
Wb73312:
[sup][/sup]

THUNDER WEY GO STRIKE YOU DON DEY KNOCK YA ROOM DOOR.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by simplyOJ(m): 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
The guy look like Chinese after the beating.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nina4u(f): 11:39pm On Jan 11, 2019
shocked shocked We're can I sell my panties? I send them express mail.. I ware them as long as you desire... �������
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Xisnin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Temmy6236:
If you are in Nigeria and you believe that money ritual is real, you need to check your brain.
Anyone with a brain knows that money ritual is a scam.
It is poverty-infested fools that believe that they can make a greenback from human tissue or cell.
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Xisnin(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nina4u:
shocked shocked We're can I sell my panties? I send them express mail.. I ware them as long as you desire... �������
Will the quoted #500 per piece be enough for you?
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Nina4u(f): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2019
Xisnin:

Will the quoted #500 per piece be enough for you?
no.. That's only a little over 1dollar ����� if u wanna make buissness we talking six number nira... 100 000 and up �����
Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by royalair(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2019
GOFRONT:
And that was how these two guyz got a younger brother....
including this guy

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by troublemakea(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Slynation:

Lwkm..... see face grin from the pics above, beatings should be legalize as a whole new kind of make up/make over grin

Lmao they artificially made him fat lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching by Mankosi: 1:13am On Jan 12, 2019
With this pic anybody that know him before won't even know it's him. His identity was perfectly changed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Xenophobia: Criminals Burn Police Van at Shoprite Osapa Mall, Lekki / Brewery Where Fake Malt And Stout Drinks Are Produced, Uncovered In Lagos. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.