Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts (60491 Views)

Kehinde Bankole And Her Twin Taiwo Bankole Wow In Matching Outfits / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit / Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Wow In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:22pm On Jan 11, 2019
Young #nollywood actress Regina daniel shared these cute photos of herself with her mum.

She wrote;

What more do I want in a mother if not a best friend ❤️❤️

See more photos;

http://mercyobidakemedia.com/cute-photo-of-regina-daniel-and-her-mum/

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2019
I want to eat her kpekus.

Someone should please post GEJ picture licking his mouth

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Now, let me analyze what would happen on this thread!

The first set of people will shout at the mod for pushing such a thread to FP

The second set will argue that the thread has little or no value.

I did simple research and copied out the names of those who are in these categories...

I entered a very educative thread on NL and tried searching for their monikers!

Guess What?

They were not there either.

My question now is ... "Why are most Nigerian youths, hypocrites?"

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by amalab30(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by AllTheWayUp: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by faithfuldon7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Please where is her FATHER.... I need to tell him something....

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
I want to eat her kpekus.

Someone should please post GEJ picture licking his mouth
spit

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by raphieMontella: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
is she still 16? I've been waiting for four years now

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by DLondonboiy: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
This girl looks like one girl that spent the night with me when i visited Edo state...Maybe its her twin..

People dey resemble people sha..

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2019
Namsensence
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Jotobi(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
This girl don ripe oo
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by maryalloy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
The Mama still dey wear bumshort

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by playpaz: 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2019
This year Again

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by SeniorZato(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
Shaking my head in disappointment

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by jerryBoss1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
kk
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
What even made me come into this thread sef
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by ogaJona(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm more attracted to her mom

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by GOFRONT(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2019
grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by jerryBoss1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
I'm honestly tired of Regina Daniel post on NL ...Nothing valuable are posted on Front page anymore imagine ASUU strike , Election is coming and Buhari is using federal power and money to buy votes and PDP BoT's

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Oodja: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
So what should we do about it, leave the country for them?

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
Jotobi:
This girl don ripe oo

Na fruit she be

Anyway she is bringing it on her sef but dressing like a sex object nd getting cheers from her mamah

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Ajibel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
Isn't that waist beads I am seeing
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by officialJP(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
My mom and my sister love is something else more than cool, but me nd my father, Tom and Jerry, we men ehn we are something else grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2019
faithfuldon7:
Please where is her FATHER.... I need to tell him something....

Holy Spirit naim be im papa.

Just like Jesus Christ the son of Virgin Mary.
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by spyg1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Seex starved niggas now

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2019
Igbobyblood:
spit

Why u dey spit? Are u sick?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by ProSongWriter: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
R Kelly, no I can't be another Rkelly biko. A teenager is a teenager. Lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by seunmohmoh(f): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
always beautiful
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by zombieTRACKER: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
All shades of wrong

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by shoeswarehouse(f): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2019
Lovely outfit

Contact me for ladies shoes and sneakers. Check my signature for more details
Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by Curtisaxel7(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Now imagine nailing this girl and her mom in the same room at the same time. Imagine driving your pweek through her tight pvssy while caressing her mom's tits.

Some fantasies sha....grin.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts by borntoexcel2000(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
Now imagine nailing this girl and her mom in the same room at the same time. Imagine driving your pweek through her tight pvssy while caressing her mom's tits.

Some fantasies sha....grin.

Passing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Dirty Secrets Revealed By Olamide And Don Jazzy ’s Fight Over Headies Awards / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her New Man (Pictured) / Ufedo Sunshine: I've Lost Many Roles For Denying Producers Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.