Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tchidi Chikere Should Stop Singing For Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tchidi Chikere Should Stop Singing For Movies (1898 Views)

Nollywood Director, Tchidi Chikere End Marriage With Wife, Sophia / Tchidi Chikere (a Nigerian Director) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tchidi Chikere Should Stop Singing For Movies by slap1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2010
I was watching Total Love, a Nollywood movie, few days ago & was put off by the soundtrack which was sung by Tchidi Chikere, the movie's director. His voice was totally out of sync with the sound. Mr. Chikere is one of the best movie directors in Nollywood but I think is not called to sing as I have noticed in all the movies which soundtrack he supplied. He is always trying to fake one voice or the other. In the said movie, he was either trying to sing like Rihanna, Banky W or Jim Reeves. The lyrics are mostly cool, but the voicing is ghastly and out of tune. I think he should get someone else to do the singing.

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD PRESENTS A FILM ON BIAFRA / Top 10 Most Beautiful Hollywood Celebrities Faces In The World / Movie Download: The Legion [2020 Mp4 Download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.