Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. (55272 Views)

How To Connect Your Oraimo Smartwatch To Your Android Or Iphone FAST! / Realme U1: World's First Mediatek-helio P70 Smartphone To Launch November 28. / Check Out How To Connect Your Xender With Pc And Transfer Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by Elxandre(m): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2019
UchihaItachi:
Get an Android box for your TV and watch it transform to a smart TV, and then you'll have a whole new world of possibilities on your hands, stream all the live matches you can think of right from your television, easily cast videos from your mobile phone wirelessly, and kiss all the shitty Cable TVs we have around here goodbye.
Lol.
If only data was cheap.
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by bayulll011(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2019
mu2sa2:
First of all, your hisense tv must be a smart tv. To screen cast from phone to tv:
(1) On the tv, go to App setting and click on Anyview Cast (that's all for tv);
(2) On your phone, go to settings and under Display click on Cast Screen.
Once you've done the above settings, your tv will search for your phone, then "Smart tv" will appear on the phone, click on it. That's all, anything displayed on your phone screen will also appear simultaneously on your larger tv screen. If you're watching phone video in portrait, you can flip to landscape and the visuals will cover the entire tv screen. When browsing on phone you can screencast, so you don't have to use your tv's inbuilt data guzzling browser. Even downloads under You tube Go cast excellently.It's so beautiful. I tried connecting with expensive Samsung and LG phones and failed.But this cheaper gioneye phone does it fantastically.
I hope this will help.

Thanks boss will try it latter
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by akosy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2019
Informative
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by Beemhan(m): 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2019
UchihaItachi:

Maybe with the old conventional methods. But for say, an Android TV for one, there are many apps you could use to wirelessly connect your phone without worrying about latency, zero lags.
Examples of these apps please?
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by UchihaItachi(m): 6:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Beemhan:

Examples of these apps please?

I always used "LocalCast" but you could use "EShare" or "Web Video Caster" and a ton of other apps on the Play Store
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by Beemhan(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2019
UchihaItachi:

I always used "LocalCast" but you could use "EShare" or "Web Video Caster" and a ton of other apps on the Play Store
Okay. I'll check them out, thanks.
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by Ayobami7(m): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Noted
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by bravesoul247(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Thanks OP for this info
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by bravesoul247(m): 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
haibe:
I have a Samsung Smartphone and Smart TV so I use the Screen Mirroring [Smart TV] feature with ease.
nice. Sharp.
Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by bravesoul247(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
brightahia:
I use my USB cable to charge n watch videos via phone especially the video of VP Osinbajo stammering to explain why we are WEAR WERE WHERE here today
LMAO

1 Like

Re: How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. by nzechu(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2019
Xtopher123:
Save up and Buy USB Type C devices

USB Type C can transmit Visuals from your phone to your TVby Default.

Just buy a USB Type C to HDMI cable and youre good to go..
does it work on just any android phones and where can I get it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) / Ntel Begins Operation In Abuja, Lagos / Suggest A Mobile App That Has Been Helpful To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.