Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary (35410 Views)

'Surviving R. Kelly' Documentary On Sex Abuse Scandal: All You Need To Know / R. Kelly To Sue Everyone Involved In The New "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Sophia Momodu Reacts To ‘Surviving R Kelly’ Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by toby2(m): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
To all them peeps mixing things up. I dont think any man will stand or support a fellow guy molest ladies under age or not. The major ish here is all this thisng were done how many years ago... You carry your market go sell, person buy settle u finish, several years later you come out say the guy defraud you. Why?
It is sorely bad and a shameful thing. I learnt something some years ago from GOT, where Cersie told Sansa that a woman had two weapon; one is what is between her legs and the other is her tears. Why play the victim card whe u know what you are going into. Yoy carry yourself go brother house, wear rubbish, begin seduce brother, what were u expecting? A deliverance session or a prayer meeting? You ladies should stop this victim thing and take reaponsibilities. I wish u folks were born guys and you knoe the struggle an average guy face on daily basis.

Disclaimer: I am not saying ALL ladies, i just mean MOST, There are really decent ladies out there. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by emerged01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
lilmax:
Kelly fcked up

even as a corper small girls want you to stick it into them

its best to avoid than pay later, knacking every hole doesn't mean you're sharp
Thank you bro!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Every useless nonentity is now trying to familiarize! Fvck you at Don Jazzy. One day, your own go come out. E fit be small boys you dey chop self. Animals.

But the truth of the matter is that there are probably powerful forces within the music circle that wants to take rkelly down!

Rkelly is a top musician and of course will attract girls and women a lot. I saw a thread of one foolish girl like that who said that she was 16 in South Africa when rkelly asked her name.... Mtcheeew! Duh. Like she never knew that was 16 and was still getting wet for rkelly?

Brothers lets face the truth! All these foolish women got what they wanted. They were fully aware of the implications but still went ahead to involve!

Rkelly is a triple super superstar. Most people especially ladies will want to live on the fast Lane with him. They literally throw themselves at Rkelly Feet.

I can authoritatively tell you that there are many Musicians in this Lagos who are worse. Some of them run homosexual cults. I kid you not. You see both Young men and girls throwing themselves at them. What do you expect? Believe me.

Most of these stuupid young guys and girls only see these musicians from face and surface level. They dont know what these guys suffered to get to the top. Its not easy. When they get to the top, they take advantage of whatever comes there way be it human, animal or alien. They simply use and dump you because you are never part of there plans. You were never there when they were struggling to get to the top!

As am typing this, go to Davido, WizKid, Olamide, KizzDaniel and Phyno inbox!

You will shudder! You will see underage, married, single and even about to wed asking them out. Some about to wed wants Wizkid as there last fling!

Was it not on Nairaland we saw a thread of a very stuppid young girl asking for the diick of bRed as a birthday gift? bRed wey neva blow oo? Imagine what is happening to Davido! Tomorrow now, this same animal will come out to say bRed abused her.... Nonsense and ingredients.

So brothers, all these things is geared towards one thing! Pull Rkelly down and I will never be a part of it. Rkelly is a good man and people who experienced these things prolly got what they wanted. Rkelly this and that will never solve a thing!

Women are very complex and very vindictive. Probably One has wanted Rkelly to marry her and he refused. They now ganged up to mess him up. They blame men for sexualizing women but have they ever blamed women for sexualizing themselves? Doubt me at your own peril.

In Nigeria here, the average Nigerian woman is a harlot and hoe who rides dicxk to put food on the table. Forget all these there forming and blowing phonetics. They form for you because you may be broke. When you are rich, famous and handsome like rkelly, they will off there pants with jeans for you! Yes! Women especially Nigerian ones are that terrible. Nonsense and ingredients.

Rkelly, fucck them on Jare. They got what they wanted. Animals and hoes.
Hmmm
I'm an upcoming Artist
Guy I know you sabi the game plz help a brother
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
BillGoldberg:

Baba, thats the price you pay for stardom! It takes special grace... Really really special grace and discipline to stay of these women when you are a super star!

Women don't regard poor people especially ugly ones!

These women are star struck and will do anything to ride a super star dicck. They will now later come to form abused and hurt.
Baba help an upcoming star plz

Baba, calm down and become a star first. You will then understand what am saying. Thanks.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
uncleinans:

lol at "he is no MJ", someone who wrote songs for MJ sef. MJ king of Pop? yes. Some look at Tupac, Nas as the greatest rappers ever to grace the stage of rap, yes. But Kells is what I classify as the greatest musician there ever is. Just hear him talk, add beat and that's some hit track.

Is like someone saying C. Ronaldo, only good at scoring goals is better than Messi who is damn good at scoring, giving assist, a play maker giving nice passes and all of that.

in Kells voice, "You re entitled to your opinion" though
Lol seems writing songs about sex witgh underage girls is your own defintion of best musician

.Mj is inducted into the songwriting hall of fame,rkelly isnt. He is a far better songwriter. So your point really holds no weight. Never in my life have i seen anybody calling kelly the king in anything. Rkelly stay rooted in r$b and never transceded anything, and you think he deserves to be called the best musician.laughable.For you to be the best musician you must dabble in all the music genres and excel at them. Is that even possible?

Heck,thriller alone outsells rkelly entire discography grin.I wont even call him an A-list act
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Somalino: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
BillGoldberg:
Every useless nonentity is now trying to familiarize! Fvck you at Don Jazzy. One day, your own go come out. E fit be small boys you dey chop self. Animals.

But the truth of the matter is that there are probably powerful forces within the music circle that wants to take rkelly down!

Rkelly is a top musician and of course will attract girls and women a lot. I saw a thread of one foolish girl like that who said that she was 16 in South Africa when rkelly asked her name.... Mtcheeew! Duh. Like she never knew that was 16 and was still getting wet for rkelly?

Brothers lets face the truth! All these foolish women got what they wanted. They were fully aware of the implications but still went ahead to involve!

Rkelly is a triple super superstar. Most people especially ladies will want to live on the fast Lane with him. They literally throw themselves at Rkelly Feet.

I can authoritatively tell you that there are many Musicians in this Lagos who are worse. Some of them run homosexual cults. I kid you not. You see both Young men and girls throwing themselves at them. What do you expect? Believe me.

Most of these stuupid young guys and girls only see these musicians from face and surface level. They dont know what these guys suffered to get to the top. Its not easy. When they get to the top, they take advantage of whatever comes there way be it human, animal or alien. They simply use and dump you because you are never part of there plans. You were never there when they were struggling to get to the top!

As am typing this, go to Davido, WizKid, Olamide, KizzDaniel and Phyno inbox!

You will shudder! You will see underage, married, single and even about to wed asking them out. Some about to wed wants Wizkid as there last fling!

Was it not on Nairaland we saw a thread of a very stuppid young girl asking for the diick of bRed as a birthday gift? bRed wey neva blow oo? Imagine what is happening to Davido! Tomorrow now, this same animal will come out to say bRed abused her.... Nonsense and ingredients.

So brothers, all these things is geared towards one thing! Pull Rkelly down and I will never be a part of it. Rkelly is a good man and people who experienced these things prolly got what they wanted. Rkelly this and that will never solve a thing!

Women are very complex and very vindictive. Probably One has wanted Rkelly to marry her and he refused. They now ganged up to mess him up. They blame men for sexualizing women but have they ever blamed women for sexualizing themselves? Doubt me at your own peril.

In Nigeria here, the average Nigerian woman is a harlot and hoe who rides dicxk to put food on the table. Forget all these there forming and blowing phonetics. They form for you because you may be broke. When you are rich, famous and handsome like rkelly, they will off there pants with jeans for you! Yes! Women especially Nigerian ones are that terrible. Nonsense and ingredients.

Rkelly, fucck them on Jare. They got what they wanted. Animals and hoes.

My guy, you dey vex oo.
You took this thing personal. I understand you tho
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
Daeylar:
Misogyny will kill fools like you. You are sick.

the foolish rkelly will get what he deserves.
Starting with this dragging he is receiving now, He knew the implications of dating girls under 18 but still did it anyway. Even went as far as to marry one.

Only idiots support statutory rape because they want to turn it into a gender war, everything is men against women to their empty minds.

Defending and making excuses for a grown rapist who knows better.
Disgusting rape apologist.

Then using that to insult Nigerian women just shows you as nothing more than a misogynistic piece of trash.

All of you demons with such hate in your heart towards Nigerian women. Always looking for each and every opportunity to bash Nigerian women.

May your interactions with Nigerian women be only of 2 types. Either you are treated as terribly as the trash you are, or you are ignored by every lady you try to talk to.

Imagine asking what do you expect. As if men are animals who can't control themselves.

A lot of you are sick on this forum.

[s][/s]

This comment doesn't deserve to be left up. Supporting statutory rape, and showing extreme hate for Nigerian women all in a single comment. Then fools are rushing to like.
Tomorrow one idiot will ask why nairaland men are hated.
Madam go o USA and convict him now
Woman you want it badly when We give to you you'll turn it to Rape Nonsense
Many girls have destroyed boys dream Many are wallowing in prison because of Rape which they didn't do
Because he's a star all those useless girls wants to take advantage of it
A little gal, her Pussssy is scratching her disturbing a celebrity for Sex

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2019
Daeylar:
[s]Misogyny will kill fools like you. You are sick.

the foolish rkelly will get what he deserves.
Starting with this dragging he is receiving now, He knew the implications of dating girls under 18 but still did it anyway. Even went as far as to marry one.

Only idiots support statutory rape because they want to turn it into a gender war, everything is men against women to their empty minds.

Defending and making excuses for a grown rapist who knows better.
Disgusting rape apologist.

Then using that to insult Nigerian women just shows you as nothing more than a misogynistic piece of trash.

All of you demons with such hate in your heart towards Nigerian women. Always looking for each and every opportunity to bash Nigerian women.

May your interactions with Nigerian women be only of 2 types. Either you are treated as terribly as the trash you are, or you are ignored by every lady you try to talk to.

Imagine asking what do you expect. As if men are animals who can't control themselves.

A lot of you are sick on this forum.

[s][/s]

This comment doesn't deserve to be left up. Supporting statutory rape, and showing extreme hate for Nigerian women all in a single comment. Then fools are rushing to like.
Tomorrow one idiot will ask why nairaland men are hated[/s].
Rubbish!
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by khandy22(f): 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2019
Oyetboy:
Whatever they said R kelly did, he did that sh*t grin
useless monster,jackass.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
iPopAlomo:

nah Gbola him get ooo... Gbola!!!
Meaning? I don't speak ghetto pls undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
STILESGANG:
Lol seems writing songs about sex witgh underage girls is your own defintion of best musician

.Mj is inducted into the songwriting hall of fame,rkelly isnt. He is a far better songwriter. So your point really holds no weight. Never in my life have i seen anybody calling kelly the king in anything. Rkelly stay rooted in r$b and never transceded anything, and you think he deserves to be called the best musician.laughable.For you to be the best musician you must dabble in all the music genres and excel at them. Is that even possible?

Heck,thriller alone outsells rkelly entire discography grin.I wont even call him an A-list act
Wait!
R. Kelly wrote and composed these songs for MJ
"you are not alone"
"Speechless"
My emphasis on composed... R.Kelly had dyslexia.. He couldn't read or write and calculate properly, that's why he is respected. He does his songs standing and produces his song.. MJ is the king of Pop while R. Kelly is the king of R&B hands down.. one of the few artist that don't need you editing his voice to put it on record.
R.Kelly's vocal is out of this world, check out his life performances, in some of them, he compose his songs standing, like free style rapping. Just do your research and stop basing your emotions and the bad press the guy has about his personal life.

R. Kelly wrote and composed, "More and More" for Joe. One of Joe's few hit songs. (Although Joe bad mouthed him still)

R. Kelly wrote and composed "I look to you" for Whitney.
R.Kelly wrote and composed , "I am your angel" by Celine Dione.
You know the legend "Isley Brothers"?

Their album, "Body kiss" is their best album ever.. R. Kelly wrote and composed 95% of the songs on the album.
He composed their come back song, "Contagious"..

If you begin to write how many Grammy winning songs R.Kelly composed for people to sing, you will run out of pages.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ekealterego:

Wait!
R. Kelly wrote and composed these songs for MJ
"you are not alone"
"Speechless"
My emphasis on composed... R.Kelly had dyslexia.. He couldn't read or write and calculate properly, that's why he is respected. He does his songs standing and produces his song.. MJ is the king of Pop while R. Kelly is the king of R&B hands down.. one of the few artist that don't need you editing his voice to put it on record.
R.Kelly's vocal is out of this world, check out his life performances, in some of them, he compose his songs standing, like free style rapping. Just do your research and stop basing your emotions and the bad press the guy has about his personal life.

R. Kelly wrote and composed, "More and More" for Joe. One of Joe's few hit songs. (Although Joe bad mouthed him still)

R. Kelly wrote and composed "I look to you" for Whitney.
R.Kelly wrote and composed , "I am your angel" by Celine Dione.
I have no problem calling him king of r$b,its a dead genre anyway.That man calling him the best musician is what i dont understand.
And fyi michael jackson wrote and produced speechless

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2019
STILESGANG:
I have no problem calling him king of r$b,its a dead genre anyway.That man calling him the best musician is what i dont understand
Which musician alive can outsing him?. Do your research first o not based on emotions or hear say.. it's seems you don't know that R.Kelly is a genius. He might have a learning disability (dyslexia) but all his genius is channeled into Music. Sometimes he prefer doing his music production works, that's why he doesn't sing all his songs.
Check YouTube videos of his live performances, come back and give your report.
And for your information R. Kelly didn't only do R&B, when he crossed over to hip hop with songs like "Playas only", whine for me, "gigolo", "ignition", "snake", "hotel", "fiesta", he was also on top..
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ekealterego:

Which musician alive can outsing him.. Do your research first o not based on emotions or hear say.. it's seems you don't know that R.Kelly is a genius. He might have a learning disability (dyslexia) but all his genius is channeled into Music. Sometimes he likes doing his producing work that's why he doesn't sing all his songs.
Check YouTube videos of his live performances, come back and give your report.
Baba you are arguing with your emotions. Kelly is not even a star rated vocalist and you are making claims that nobody can outsing him lol. He has a great voice though but there are probably hundreds who have better voices.Go to google and type the best singers alive and lets see if rkelly will make the cut

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2019
STILESGANG:
Baba you are arguing with your emotions. Kelly is not even a star rated vocalist and you are making claims that nobody can outsing him lol. He has a great voice though but there are probably hundreds who have better voices.Go to google and type the best singers alive and lets see if rkelly will make the cut
R.Kelly is not what? I hope this is not a joke?
Now tell me, how many crooners alive can do it better than him? Live performance, pure natural singing and not studio edited. R.Kelly is so pitch perfect that his voice is not edited, one of the very few musicians who can pull that off. There are 100s you say, now name 1.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2019
Ekealterego:

R.Kelly is not what? I hope this is not a joke?
Now tell me, how many crooners alive can do it better than him? Live performance, pure natural singing and not studio edited. R.Kelly is so pitch perfect that his voice is not edited, one of the very few musicians who can pull that off. There are 100s you say, now name 1.
Dimash,beyonce,christiana aguilera, mariah carey, celine dion. Infact let me stop..This people have vocal range of octaves ranging from 5-8.Rkelly has a range of 3 octaves. Lol. Rkelly has never been rated as a star vocalist.Never!.
And this would be my last reply. Seems am arguing with a novice.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by iPopAlomo(m): 11:07pm On Jan 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Meaning? I don't speak ghetto pls undecided

Google is your friend...
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Lekan1o1: 12:06am On Jan 13, 2019
Eberechi24:

Live by it bro and it will guide you.

Iyawo mi tongue
Looking stunning see how u make me lick my mouth
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2019
STILESGANG:
Dimash,beyonce,christiana aguilera, mariah carey, celine dion. Infact let me stop..This people have vocal range of octaves ranging from 5-8.Rkelly has a range of 3 octaves. Lol. Rkelly has never been rated as a star vocalist.Never!.
And this would be my last reply. Seems am arguing with a novice.
Lemme just assume you are performing comedy. R.Kelly is the king of R&B and that's a fact. Aguilera and Beyonce... You hat jokes bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_egsH0l9KE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4a6u5yoU0R0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdnmOhErvnU

In this video, R.Kelly easily outshined the Legends Keith Sweat and Tank.

These are purely vocals, the music is not playing in the background.

I don't know how young you are though... R.Kelly has been holding this vocal ability down for 30 years.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 2:41am On Jan 13, 2019
Ekealterego:

Lemme just assume you are performing comedy. R.Kelly is the king of R&B and that's a fact. Aguilera and Beyonce... You hat jokes bro.

I don't know how young you are though... R.Kelly has been holding this vocal ability down for 30 years.
I give up lol. Who cares if rkelly is the king of r$b,we are talking of vocals here.Beyonce is a woman so naturally she would have a better voice.Seems you dont listen to any other act except rkelly. No woner you have his head far up his asd

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 2:42am On Jan 13, 2019
Ekealterego:

I give up lol. Who cares if rkelly is the king of r$b,we are talking of vocals here.Beyonce is a woman so naturally she would have a better voice.Seems you dont listen to any other act except rkelly. No wonDer you have your head far up his ass grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by STILESGANG: 2:44am On Jan 13, 2019
Ekealterego:

I give up lol. Who cares if rkelly is the king of r$b,we are talking of vocals here.Beyonce is a woman so naturally she would have a better voice.Heck mariah carey is in the Guinness book of world record for her iconic voice and hitting the whistle register. Seems you dont listen to any other act except rkelly. No wonDer you have your head far up his ass grin
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Daeylar(f): 6:29am On Jan 13, 2019
Jhoanner:

Thanks dear for this. You saved me the energy. Imagine this ignoramus exhibiting his deep prejudice for all to see.

You're welcome.
They are all disgusting.
The idiot supporting r Kelly and using that to insult women..
And those supporting him
Some men on this forum are straight trash honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 8:07am On Jan 13, 2019
STILESGANG:
I give up lol. Who cares if rkelly is the king of r$b,we are talking of vocals here.[b/]Beyonce is a woman so naturally she would have a better voice.[b/]Seems you dont listen to any other act except rkelly. No wonDer you have your head far up his ass grin
I didn't know I was having a discussion with someone with a partial likeness for a vocal range in crooning. This statement highlights your personal preferences So, you ascribe "good" singing to only alto and Soprano . What of Tenors? This is a singing style ascribed to most male singers. I thought you were going to bring up Wanyan Morris of Boys II Men.
Either way I don't only listen to R.Kelly. My music catalogue is now 25k the last time I checked. I have monthly subscriptions to Amazon prime music and until recently, Spotify. so I don't only listen to R.Kelly.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by diadem10: 8:40am On Jan 13, 2019
Ekealterego:

I didn't know I was having a discussion with someone with a partial likeness for a vocal range in crooning. This statement highlights your personal preferences So, you ascribe "good" singing to only alto and Soprano . What of Tenors? This is a singing style ascribed to most male singers. I thought you were going to bring up Wanyan Morris of Boys II Men.
Either way I don't only listen to R.Kelly. My music catalogue is now 25k the last time I checked. I have monthly subscriptions to Amazon prime music and until recently, Spotify. so I don't only listen to R.Kelly.
R.kelly isn't even as good as Bruno Mars. Has R.kelly ever won any grammy sef? Abeg. He's talented but not all that. If it was Macko Jacko now, we would understand.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ekealterego: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
diadem10:

R.kelly isn't even as good as Bruno Mars. Has R.kelly ever won any grammy sef? Abeg. He's talented but not all that. If it was Macko Jacko now, we would understand.
Bruno Mars? These kids are funny.
When Bruno Mars hold down the number one spot for 2 and half decade, come back and tell us how he is better than Kelly.
When Bruno Mars singlehandedly bring back the careers of legends like Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Luther Vandross, Charlie Wilson, the Isley brothers. When Bruno Mars singlehandedly create the greatest hits song for B2K like Bump bump bump.. when he makes a dance hall song for Bennie man like "King of the dancehall" then come back and give your opinion.

You guys don't have an idea what Kelly was like in the 90s and 2000s. I assume you are all kids.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Jhoanner(f): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2019
Ekealterego:

I couldn't just help but comment. Sexual assault allegations notwithstanding, RKelly's singing prowress cannot be disputed. How can you put Beyonce beside Rkelly. She doesn't even write her songs. Everything about her is packaging. R Kelly is a legend.
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Answerbank: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
[1 question & half :
Who funded the documentary & why?
Re: Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary by Ayobami7(m): 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2019
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Responds To Tweet On Nigeria / Toke Makinwa Slams Those Saying She Now Has A 'One Sided' Hip / R Kelly Found Guilty Of Child Pornography, Enticing Girls For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.