Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (6020 Views)

Mastermindshrsg Consulting Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Pivotage Consulting Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Fosad Consulting Job Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by dammy13(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2019
SAFESAAC Consulting exists to support leaders from all sectors and across ages to deliver at the peak of their leadership potentials. By expanding knowledge and skills of clients we transform their performance and well-being, as well as the growth of their organization.

We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:

1.) Business Development Manager

Click Here To View Details

2.) Administrative Secretary

3.) Confidential Secretary

Application Closing Date

14th January, 2019.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Cover Letter and your CV to: safesaacconsults@gmail.com
Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by ducramsey99(m): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2019
My FTC is for me alone........ Please go and collect your pvc oooooo
Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Pulsenaija: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
Good this is a nice topic but if you don’t have talk music by falz you are among our Nigerian problem go get it on pulsenaija.com.ng
Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by ducramsey99(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2019
I dedicate this FTC to myself...
Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Waakanda: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2019
That's okay
Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by bobokunlexzy: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2019
Wow! My Oga SBM is recruiting. Well, I can vouch for his company that they are outstanding, reliable & trustworthy. He is one of the leading force in KEDI Health Care & I bet you that if you become a part of his company, you're on your way to greatness.
N.B: The least they pay @all is ₦30k. Trust me on this.

1 Like

Re: SAFESAAC Consulting Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by gsquare18(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Safesaac recruits for kedi health Care. Salary of 45k and you be ask to work at ajah. Werey Chinese people

(1) (Reply)

Globacom Call Center Invite / JOB TIPS: Tips on How To Find The Perfect Job For You / Cordros Capital Graduate Academy Programme 2019. Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.