Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,020 members, 7,825,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. (39402 Views)

Which Old Muscian Do You Remember When Listening To The Present One / Ask Dbanj To Recognise This Miracle In His Oliver Twist Competition! / Who Is Ur Best Muscian In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by freshwater(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
who is the most recognise nigeria muscian in the world.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by mamagee3(f): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2010
I think it's Tuface Idibia.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by yme1(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2010
P-square
Tuface Idibia
Dbanj/Mo.hits crew

will be back if i remeber any more of them
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by googles: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2010
used to be FELA

now

y me:

P-square
Tuface Idibia
Dbanj/Mo.hits crew

these pple
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by eleshin(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2010
nneka,femi kuti and 2face idibia
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by denzel2009: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2010
K Solo
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by googles: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2010
denzel2009:

K Solo

yea in his little world grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by freshwater(m): 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
tubaba gets more votes, @google we are talking of the recent time, but nice choice. my vote goes to 2face idibia. he has d highest collabo locally and internationally. has d highest award. atleast rkelly lied of is duet with him but he now know him. i think psquare follow, dbanj or mohit is known but they will be like 7th. though they are famous in nigeria but not internationally.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by mamagee3(f): 1:12am On Aug 12, 2010
denzel2009:

K Solo
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Damalex4luv(m): 5:46am On Aug 12, 2010
Yeah 2face and P'square.
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by MrCork1: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2010
2face?? that ugly looking skinny are boy? hell know!!!! even my gran mother sing better.

I would say Fela, alhough Nigerian artise alway have problem with englisg grammar (no ofense)
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by obi123: 12:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
without a doubt it has to be afrocandy
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by emmydee(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
none

they'r all dead. Fela, osadebe,
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by malaika(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2010
:/
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by emmydee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
none.

they'r all dead.
fela
osadebe
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2010
jaBOO shy type
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by marcus1234: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by vinmol: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
ASA
Tuface,

all others are by the wayside
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by itsmayiela(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
There is only one Nigerian musician that is recognized internationally (confirmed from the Guiness Book of World Records, 2009)

The man is BONGOS IKWUE (the key vocalist of the Band , Bongos & the Groovies).

Please shun all other suggestions being made. This is the most authentic information on the most popular Nigerian artist (internationally)
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tekajibril(m): 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
Majek Fashek, Fela, Sunny Ade
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by 12large: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
even african americans the most ignorant people on this earth, some of them knows african queen word to word from starting to ending. fela is number 1 but since his late 2face takes that crown
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by eyanpataki: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
surely it is tuface
2baba
awards, connection and lots more
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Bluhazel: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
2face
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by waleadex(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
If it cant be Femi,then it is TUFACE IDIBIA
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by yemmight(m): 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
Saheed Osupa cool
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2010
chamillioniare, Wale, Fela and Femi kuti. if ur not recognized in the USA (media centre of the world) then u are a nobody!
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by SHEAU(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2010
I think its Pasuma & Obesere grin, atleast they go abroad for show more than any other musician mentioned here. i dont care if those shows are parlour show for 10pple
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by javalove(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
tekajibril:

Majek Fashek, Fela, Sunny Ade

Gbam!!!!!! You took the names out of ma mouth. . .2Face ko, Idibia ni. . .

Majekodunmi Fashola (Majek Fashek) and Sunny Ade are the most popular living naija musicians. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by kobikwelu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
femi kuti
tuface
psquare
dbanj
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by nellaluv(f): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
SHEAU:

I think its Pasuma & Obesere grin, atleast they go abroad for show more than any other musician mentioned here. i dont care if those shows are parlour show for 10pple
grin grin grin grin
you're still on a long thing grin

@topic
Tuface Innocent Idibia
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by tosinaded(m): 12:35pm On Aug 12, 2010
lagbaja
2face
fela

of recent

Asa
Nneka
Re: Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World. by bufflevy: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
(listed not in order of ranking)
1.Sade
2.Tinnie tempah
3.Dr Alban
4.Tunde Baiyewu (lighthouse family)
5.Chamillonaire
5.Seal
6.Nneka
7.Femi Kuti
8.P square
9. 2 Face
10.Fela Kuti
This are the top ten most popular Nigerian artists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vector Tha Viper On Def Jam Africa Label / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) / [VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.