Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Lil Uzi Vert Announces He’s Quitting Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Uzi Vert Announces He’s Quitting Music (409 Views)

Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead / I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Uzi Vert Announces He’s Quitting Music by Sophiejonas: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2019

American rapper, singer and songwriter Symere Woods popularly known as Lil Uzi Vert, recently made an announcement via his Instagram account, saying he is done with music. He wrote:

"I WANNA TAKE THE TIME OUT TO SAY I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY SUPPORTERS BUT I’M DONE WITH MUSIC I DELETED EVERYTHING I WANNA BE NORMAL… I WANNA WAKE UP IN 2013. Thank You Love You. You are free"

Uzi was expected to drop his sophomore studio album, Eternal Atake, sometime this year after he confirmed the project was complete during a recent show held in his hometown of Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia rapper signed to Atlantic in 2014, and has released “Luv is Rage” mixtape, “Lil Uzi Vert vs The World” and “The Perfect Luv Tape” releases.

His 2017 debut album “Luv Is Rage 2” charted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and gave the world the dark and catchy single “XO Tour Lif3.” The track peaked at No. 7 and made Uzi a big name in the rap community, along with his feature on the chart-topping Migos single “Bad and Boujee.”
Source: https://lifewithcuttons.com.ng/2019/01/12/lil-uzi-vert-announces-hes-quitting-music/

Re: Lil Uzi Vert Announces He’s Quitting Music by Rextizzle(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2019
The Igbo never clear for him eyes yet

(1) (Reply)

Congrats to Adekunle Gold & Simi / "Why I Am Not Excited About The New Year" - Waje Reveals / Actress Panel Beated Beyond Recognition By Her Boyfriend For Kissing In A Play (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.