Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! (379 Views)

I Have Down Payment. Need A Car / How To Make Online Payment Easy For Customers / How Can One Stop Betting Habit In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! by ultravires(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2019
Brief Introduction
Cephas ventures is a technology inclined entity that aims at providing professional and efficient service delivery for all your online payment needs at a reduced cost.
We are directly linked (agents) with most of the online payment platforms operating in the country.

Case-studues:
1. Let's imagine you have your friends come around one of the weekends and your pay-TV subscription expires all of a sudden
2. Imagine you got home late from work to find out you are running out of electricity unit with no vendor whatsoever in sight.
3. Imagine you are at the verge of closing a mega deal online and you suddenly run out of data.

With the above in mind, we at cephas ventures is here to come in and fill the gap for you.

Below are the payment services we offer:
* Pay-TV subscription (Gotv, Dstv, startimes)
* Electricity bill payments (Ikeja Electric, Eko electric, Port-harcourt Electric, Jos Electric, Abuja Electric, Kano Electric)
* WAEC result checker pin
* WAEC registration pin
* Phone Airtime
* Internet data

Why you should choose Cephas ventures for your payments:
* Our services are delivered instantly upon confirmation of payment
* it takes away the stress from you as you make order from the comfort of your room
* Prompt resolution of customer complaint(if any)
* All our services are delivered at a reduced fee
* You can always access our services 24/7
* Distance is never a barrier as we are always available at your request.

How Does This work?
1. Contact us via call/whatsapp/sms to place your order for any of the services listed above
2. Pay to any of our bank accounts, notify us of the payment
3. We confirm your payment within few minutes
4. You supply your valid email address and phone number.
4. Your service gets delivered within 5 minutes.. As simple as ABC

For more information and enquiries, kindly contact us via sms/call/whatsapp on 07064340232
Re: One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! by ultravires(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2019
We are here to eliminate the barrier in you carrying out your online payments. Just trust us with your request and we deliver your service within a jiffy.

As per your prepaid electricity payment, you get your token sent to your email address and phone number respectively.

Note: You are charged convenience fee of N100 or more for these transactions if you are doing it directly with your bank or vendors, but at Cephas we only charge N50 for same transaction and you get excellent service delivery with us. Isn't that some goodnews �

For your cable TV subscriptions, you get reconnected within few minutes of payment. What beats this?

Give us a trial today and I am sure you won't be dissapointed you did.

For more enquiries as per our pricing you can always contact us via call/chat/sms on 07064340232
Re: One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! by benebaby77: 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2019
ultravires:
We are here to eliminate the barrier in you carrying out your online payments. Just trust us with your request and we deliver your service within a jiffy.

As per your prepaid electricity payment, you get your token sent to your email address and phone number respectively.

Note: You are charged convenience fee of N100 or more for these transactions if you are doing it directly with your bank or vendors, but at Cephas we only charge N50 for same transaction and you get excellent service delivery with us. Isn't that some goodnews �

For your cable TV subscriptions, you get reconnected within few minutes of payment. What beats this?

Give us a trial today and I am sure you won't be dissapointed you did.

For more enquiries as per our pricing you can always contact us via call/chat/sms on 07064340232

Hi,

Hope you good there?

I got your PM, what's up?
Re: One Stop Shop For All Your Online Payment Need! by ultravires(m): 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
benebaby77:

Hi,

Hope you good there?

I got your PM, what's up?

Thanks for the mention ma'am. I actually stumbled across your recent posts on a thread as regards freelancing on upwork. Going by your comments on the above subject matter, it's obvious you know your onions in the game. To this end, I would want to crave your indulgence to please mentor and guide me through the proceses involved in freelancing and making some residual income through upwork or any other platform you know of.

I hope to get a positive feedback

(1) (Reply)

My First Payment Evidence For Reading News In Nigeria / Turn 500k To 2million within 30-40days of investment / Fela Durotoye Also Withdraws From Presidential Race For Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.