Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ballpoint Pen Art...injustice - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ballpoint Pen Art...injustice (922 Views)

Pen on Paper ~Ballpoint Pen Art Picture Gallery / (NOSA PEN ART) My Art Gallery. / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ballpoint Pen Art...injustice by Pelu10Akogun: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Injustice to Women
Being from the ribs near to heart
She has been degraded but down
She is in malicious world to depart
Being equal and being love crown
Hatred and contempt is imposed
By degrading woman as prostitute
All the doors and avenues closed
Nothing remains beautiful and cute
She is a society in herself to know
But society remains ruthless and rude
A mother which makes all to glow
What a merciless pursuit and attitude
With all rights she has but no right
Even champions can't do anything
She remains in darkness being light
Merciless life has a lot but to swing

1 Like

Re: Ballpoint Pen Art...injustice by emeijeh(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2019
10/10

1 Like

Re: Ballpoint Pen Art...injustice by abduljabbar4(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
As expected she would be in a hijab. But your nuns are not oppressed, Homosexuals are not oppressed(upon all the hatred you show them), monks are not oppressed, its only Muslim women who are happy with their hijabs that are oppressed.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Politics / I Need Someone Who Can Make Matured App Launch And Hand Sketch Videos / Nikon D3100 With New Tripod, Zoom Lens And Flash Light For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.