Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,422 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

Am I Giving A Good Idea Or Bad? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Am I Giving A Good Idea Or Bad? (513 Views)

Is It A Good Idea To Buy This Car? / Water Dripping From Car Exhaust- A Good Or Bad Sign? / I Want To Take A Car On Lease Instead Of Buying. Good Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Giving A Good Idea Or Bad? by davito44: 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
i dont know whether i gave my friend a good or bad advice.He was planning sending some cars down to nigeria from uk but i discouraged him from doing that because i think it will not sell well in nigeria and however it is a right hand.Pls can anyone enlighten me about right hand cars in nigeria and wat kind of cars can make good sales if there is any.I want to be sure i didnt give a bad advice.
Re: Am I Giving A Good Idea Or Bad? by femmy2010(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2010
To have created a thread proves you gave a good advice in regards to your understanding.
Rhd is not allowed on 9ja road and bringing it in means he would be selling and making little or no money.
The conversion can be done and that way he can make profit but definitely not as much as he would have made from a direct Lhd vehicle.
Lay the facts which include conversion for him to see and if it is okay with him then you can help him out.
I can help with the clearing and would gladly link you up with a capable hand to help you with the conversion if he decides to give it a short.
Re: Am I Giving A Good Idea Or Bad? by davito44: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
Thank you sooooo much i really appreciate every word written.Pls one more favour to ask of you ,can u enlighten me the type of cars to send that if converted will at least make some little money and wat are the conversion rate like.many thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently! / Cheap American Car Parts / Buy And Clear Your Cars From Coutonu Port To Anywhere In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.