Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man (46883 Views)

Fresh-Looking Mohbad's Father, Joseph Aloba, Says He Is Single (Video) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by ebusnwaoma: 5:02am On Jan 13, 2019
Ngozi Nwosu, the veteran Nollywood actress in a new interview disclosed that she is single and searching for a responsible man.

Ngozi Nwosu who slammed her critics, maintained that she has been married before, added that she is single and searching for a responsible man. Here is a video of the interview below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/13/ngozi-nwosu-says-she-is-single-and-searching-for-a-responsible-man-video/

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by itspzpics(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2019
Nibo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2019
All of us @ wish you all the best in this ultimate search Madam Ngo!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by ceejayMAX(m): 5:45am On Jan 13, 2019
she nor even shame talk am.nahwah ooo

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2019
Those gym pictures were to prove a point after all smiley

Mama you're still legit.. May you find that which you seek.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Pharaoh350s(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2019
Anty

Don jazzy is available
But his iskaba can destroy your .......

Is not me that said it ����
It's MC edobikin
Off to bed .

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by KingLennon(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2019
She wants to be D!ckmatised. But mama you don enter evening Newspaper stage o

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Auladimeji1: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74710118:
All of us @ wish you all the best in this ultimate search!
Why can't you donate yourself

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2019
Auladimeji1:
Why can't you donate yourself
Cos We are not part of the LGBT community sir.
Do have a nice week ahead Mr Dimeji!
You can hereby get yourself donated! wink

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by johnchins: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Who is this one? Poo!
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Ogaga87(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
I wish blogger Kemi Olunloyo aka Davido tormentor can openly come out and do same rather than using the Star to illuminate her presence...

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by tstx(m): 10:14am On Jan 13, 2019
Hn
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by dayleke: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
They are available na....

Be expecting solicitors soon, no advocates sha o.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by tstx(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Black mentality.... Shame no go kill u injesusname

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by dayleke: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74713011:

And you're saying.....?

Lol.....
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by easynetsms(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
That old woman is not serious

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Why she go shame, there are older women who still get married

11 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by BeiFangLaye(m): 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
post=74713011:

You are female, I like you more

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by bluefilm: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Well, I ain't interested.

But I think Sinator Deeno will be so interested. The nigga diggs MILFs like mad.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by 10mobile: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2019
I don't know much of Nollywood. So, I don't know this lady. But I consider her hot in this photo. I hope those of you Kerri g at her are not merely being influenced by a bandwagon spirit.
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Isobug: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2019
Definitely, no longer for procreation but enjoyment. Mama has passed menopick undecided

I Pray God you get what you seek sha
Not a crime to seek. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Earthquake1: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
BeiFangLaye:

You are female, I like you more

Believe at your own peril

9 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
When they are young, they look for rich and flashy guys, but when they get old, they look out for poor and responsible guys. Some go even tell you say man na man or at all at all naim bad.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2019
KingLennon:
She wants to be D!ckmatised. But mama you don enter evening Newspaper stage o
Can you people stop using this 'evening newspaper' phrase?
Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by BeiFangLaye(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
grin cheesy my peril not yours o
Earthquake1:

Believe at your own peril

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
ceejayMAX:
Why should she be ashamed?

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Xkalaban(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Lol, big kudos to her for being real and truthful. Time waits for no one me dear.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2019
Can you go to market to look for last years newspaper?

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by MiracleQuist: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2019
itspzpics:
Nibo
Re: Ngozi Nwosu Says She Is Single And Searching For A Responsible Man by Joystark(f): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2019
She still garrit!
...and she looks so much like my momma, who coincidentally is also single.�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / Caroline Danjuma Flaunts Curves In Tight-fitting Leather Dress / Yomi Casual Excited To Enter Keke Napep For The First Time in his life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.