Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! (2228 Views)

Company Coming To Set Up Oil & Gas Servicing Company In Nigeria / Dangote Opens Obajana Cement Plant In Kogi / Ibeto Cement Company Challenges The Monopoly Of The Dangote Group In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by freelance(m): 5:59pm On Apr 18, 2007
Obajana Cement Company is coming to the market soon to raise funds. Obajana Cement Company is part of Dangote Industries Limited owned by the business mogul Aliko Dangote.

I am not yet sure about the pricing but heard it might be more likey on the high side( not sure). Following the recent success of Dangote Sugar Refinery, am sure there should be mad rush for the shares.

Dangote Sugar Refinery came to market last year @ N18.00. and is almost N50 now. This Dangote guy is just to much. Also heard that the guy has been granted a telecommunications license.

What do you guys feel about the offer and also the guy

Godspeed!!!
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by excel12(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2007
i'll be the first to buy.Dangote sugar is now N51.OO .Can you imagine?
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 19, 2007
That's true. I work in obajana (not in the cement factory though) we provide financial services for the factory, customers and sundry within the environment. It's set to be out on public offering around the middle of the year.

To show how important the project is, (worth over 100bn NGN) President Obasanjo is scheduled to commission the complex as one of his last functions before exiting office.

Take my word for it, the demand for the cement here far out-strips it's supply. And u know the laws of economics,
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by hola2ng(m): 10:32am On Apr 19, 2007
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by hola2ng(m): 10:34am On Apr 19, 2007
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by fbajomo: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2007
I heard Obajana is scheduled to come out in August
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by freelance(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2007
I feel its a good buy and am hearing gist the price might be a little bit on the high side. At least higher than Dangote Sugar Refinery.

Wish you guys all the best.

Godspeed!!
Re: Obajana Cement Company Coming To The Market Soon! by Tmoni(m): 1:15pm On May 04, 2007
even if it comes out at N50, would go for at least 100,000 units grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming / Why We Need Form M And Soncap And Ctn / I Just Receive Alert Of 6,000,000.00 (six Million Naira)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.