Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit (40431 Views)

BBNaija's Alex Stuns In Beautiful Owambe Outfit (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe's Super Gorgeous Owambe Outfit / Dj Cuppy Steps Out In Gorgeous Owambe Outfit (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by blessed2233(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
nawa o sadnawa o
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by Simplicityboo: 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Her only problem is her body odour, na follow come,e no get part two
when last u take ur bathe see as u dey smell like locust beans wey don spoil and beans water of moimoi wey don ferment

Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by enemyofprogress: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
Simplicityboo:
when last u take ur bathe see as u dey smell like locust beans wey don spoil and beans water of moimoi wey don ferment
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by osariemenk(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by 77up(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
PStacks:
Funke Didn't Give birth to those twins..

I can swear by AmadioHa..

Funke and Linda Ikeji are 5 n 6
PStacks:
Funke Didn't Give birth to those twins..

I can swear by AmadioHa..

Funke and Linda Ikeji are 5 n 6
walosky:
This dirty-skinned Afonja jenifa
chieftroller003:

lovepeddler
Retired olosho go get a life
Oversized cockpit
Techguyz:
Afonja, her puna go sweet now eh as she just born
Techguyz:
Afonja, her puna go sweet now eh as she just born
For the sake of faceless structure, nairaland remain the only place you 'll meet the most stupid people on SMs, those that are not actually exist in real life.

It will be so hard for anybody to type recklessly like this on fb, Twitter or IG.
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by thardex: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Alleged serial rapist, Asiwaju, has been arrested before for blackmail and rape and his mother has allegedly been dead a long time ago

Check out the full thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b61i3fRfxyA
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by Funkybabee(f): 1:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
I heard oshodi dey para pls how far about Mc oluomo
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by Guestlander: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
chieftroller003:

lovepeddler
Retired olosho go get a life
Oversized cockpit

Why are some of you angry at world.
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by enemyofprogress: 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
77up:
For the sake of faceless structure, nairaland remain the only place you 'll meet the most stupid people on SMs, those that are not actually exist in real life.

It will be so hard for anybody to type recklessly like this on fb, Twitter or IG.

Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by Techguyz(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2019
77up:

It's okay if you are pained as an Afonja, it's a different thing if you carry the matter on your head.
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
Brio984:
is like she join d 300
wedding guest

Maybe cos thats the aso ebi grin
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by bling01: 2:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
She doesn't look like a new mum to me she ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by jewishcarp1: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
[quote author=DADAYO5 post=74719385]
PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR BOTH TABLE SNAIL OR JUMBO SIZED SNAILS. NATIONWIDE DELIVERY.[/quote how do I reach you?
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by shegie(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2019
see person wey just give birth of twins ................lol
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by veykey: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2019
Techguyz:

It's okay if you are pained as an Afonja, it's a different thing if you carry the matter on your head.
He's actually saying the truth.
Re: Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit by nadiq1: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
SenorFax:

Today is Sunday,
Please try and follow you doctor's advice

Or Pastor’s advice

Firdous Inumidun Ajoke Adebayo: Femi Adebayo Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday / Julius Agwu: Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Grow / Rita Dominic, Obasanjo And Chidi Mokeme Pictured At The Screening Of "76"