Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) (20065 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Lami Mai Rigima In Taraba (Photos) / Kidnapper Wadume Contested For House Of Representatives 2019 In Taraba (Photos) / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2019
The man pictured below identified as Ezra was apprehended last night at Vom junction with three children he kidnapped from Taraba state.The kids are from a place called Mumuye in Taraba.He has been taken to Bukuru Divisional Police Station. Anybody who knows the children should contact the above named police station

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/01/kidnapper-caught-last-night-with-3-kids.html

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by stephenduru: 10:06am On Jan 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:07am On Jan 13, 2019
Situations like this is never funny. I had a terrible experience last December when my daughter got missing. As a parent that feeling cannot be put into words.
God in His infinite mercy found my daughter and brought her safe to me and I will forever be grateful to Him for that.

Thank God this kidnapper was apprehended before he could get away with them.
To all parents out there please be careful with your children's whereabouts.

34 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2019
Straight to the gallow!

sad sad

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by amaniro: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2019
Funniest part is that kidnappers look like kidnappers cause they are kidnappers

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2019
Thank God the bastard was caught. Otherwise the Fulani would have carry the blame.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2019

Baby factories have been relocated to the North.

Source : I am an investigative reporter working for BBC/ Al-Jazeera....

#development#flattino#piglets#evans cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by hisgrace090: 10:51am On Jan 13, 2019
This I must make itt at all cost mentality must stop.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by kpaofame: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
Return to Base, I repeat return to base, ALL NCAN members should return to base...

Identification is INCONCLUSIVE

NAME CHECK >>>>> EZRA

RESULT ANALYSIS >>>>> INCONCLUSIVE

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Kylekent59: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
He should be dealt with according to the law.

The heart of a man is desperately evil. Now he will blame the devil.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by lonelydora: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why is his head still on the neck?
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by 34webers(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ezra? He can only come from the pig republic because I can bet anything, na dem undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Emvico34: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
op you use nokia 3310 to snap picture and you are asking us wether we know them.
The guy below me is a zombified smoker, he smoke weed, mess, etc. Pls tell him that ezra is just a name.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by 34webers(m): 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Edumare bless you jare. It actually takes a good investigative journalism to unravel the full name of the pig, thumb up joor.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Situations like this is never funny. I had a terrible experience last December when my daughter got missing. As a parent that feeling cannot be put into words.
God in His infinite mercy found my daughter and brought her safe to me and I will forever be grateful to Him for that.

Thank God this kidnapper was apprehended before he could get away with them.
To all parents out there please be careful with your children's whereabouts.

Who brought back ur daughter?
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Aluckiest(m): 2:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
APC Sent him on this mission so they can win Taraba state, but thank GOD he was caught. Now they will deny him.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Kentox(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2019
@op. Mumuye is not a place, but a tribe. Check the source very well.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nice one. Burn him straight.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by meedx: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2019
Kentox:
@op. Mumuye is not a place, but a tribe. Check the source very well.
You are right. I served in Yorro in Taraba. The mumuye's are from Yorro.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by forghon: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
OP pls wats d name again grin
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
messi042:
obviously you are a disgrace to Nigeria , i sheet on your head.

Kiss my black ass. tongue

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Who brought back ur daughter?
I have never seen him in my life. He carried her in his car trying to locate her parents. It was almost midnight before he located my area where he met a lot of people helping me to search for her.

Guy I can't explain it o it's God

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by jieta: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
h
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

Honestly the guy looks like a flatinó

You should be working with Kemi Olunloyo

Your investigative journalism looks like her's.
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
tamethem:

grin

Honestly the guy looks like a flatinó

You should be working with Kemi Olunloyo

Your investigative journalism looks like her's.

See wicked guy, you no compare me to Christiane Amanpour or John Clancy or Pedro Pinto. grin grin

Kemi Olunloyo...haba, chineke! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
madridguy:
Thank God the bastard was caught. Otherwise the Fulani would have carry the blame.
You get sense at all bros?
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
i really thank God

but y the kids come de look like the kidnappers... see their eyes
Re: Kidnapper Caught With 3 Kids In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
#killEzra

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Only Killed One Person, Blinded Another, Says Suspected Cult Leader / Thief Caught Stealing N10k & Iphone From Man Going To Lagos, Beaten Mercilessly / Five People Arrested Over The Death Of Four Officers In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.