Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram (39260 Views)

How Do I Stop My Relatives From Disturbing Me? / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / My Friend's Wife Keeps Disturbing Me For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by hitng(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
Family and friends of a Nigerian lady, Jane Iyke, pictured above, are currently making frantic efforts to reach her after she left a disturbing note on her IG page this morning.

In a post shared on Instagram, Jane asked everyone to take care of her children, a set of triplets plus one other, if she's no more. She wrote;

''If I am no more, please reach out to my innocent triplets+1, they are unlucky to arrive in an evil family''.

According to her friends, her phone has been turned off and she is nowhere to be found. One of her friends said her nanny said Jane travelled this morning. Actress Toyin Abraham has also tried reaching out to her.

There are speculations that Jane's husband got her angry after he bought his girlfriend a car recently.
Hopefully she is found safe and sound.

https://hitng.info/1911/nigerian-mum-leaves-disturbing-note-on-instagram/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by folake4u(f): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
He bought his girlfriend a car?
Hmmm.

Wherever you are Jane Iyke, don't commit suicide, it's. not worth it. Your Creator hasn't called you home yet.

Marriage is scary these days wallahi! undecided

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by gaby(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
Hmmm...

I hope she fails in carrying out her threat. It is surely a waste of energy and time with no worth whatsoever.

I can't explain how strong or lack thereof she is to handle a case as this, but I know that there are better ways to sort this out by making the man bear the brunt instead of this pretty woman harming herself.

I earnestly pray she gets found in good time and sound.

Suicide shouldn't be an option or a way out...It's inconsiderate and a selfish act...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by dingbang(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
Nigerian men!!!

Why can't we just respect our wives wholeheartedly?

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pretty Lady. Some married men and their wandering Ds....SMH

8 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by LuciferVirgin: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
A slay queen's tenure is about to end for another & she cannot handle it.

Did she think she was going to eat his hard-earned money alone without contributing anything to it asides her now-slacked cunt?

Greedy feminists.

*spits angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by YourCoffin: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
Why not just destroy the car instead of harbouring suicidal thoughts?

12 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
There is a whole lot of selfishness in committing suicide.

What would warrant her to abandon 4 little kids and take her own life?

Come to JESUS and life will have a meaning to you

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by emeijeh(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
Nigerian men!!!

Hear the man's side of the story first, bro.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by sparog(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2019
Instead of trying to kill yourself over that shiii

Pay your husband back in his own coin

Look for a man that'll buy you a car too

You're pretty and I know men will still wanna roll with you

If cheating is good for your husband then it's also good for you

Don't commit suicide mbok

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
folake4u:
He bought his girlfriend a car?
Hmmm.

Wherever you are Jane Iyke, don't commit suicide, it's. not worth it. Your Creator hasn't called you home yet.

Marriage is scary these days wallahi! undecided

You too can help out. Just reach out to her on Instagram & gift her one of the Cars for Sale in the Nairaland Car section. Problem Solved.

8 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2019
FortifiedCity:

The solution is simple. Husband should take back the Car & give it to the wife & promise side chick another Car, probably make some down payment for it. EOD. Everyone is happy.

4 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
If you must cheat, please have respect for your wife and family. I hope she is not dead. May she find peace of mind.

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book flights and hotels worldwide, totally free. You can save up to 75%.

5 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by obembet(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2019
sparog:

6 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Larryallovernig: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Wife Material >: grin

2 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by hisexcellency34: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Mr Depression again!
Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by godwinstringed1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
sad
Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
Some suggestions I read here is worst than the suicide this woman is contemplating. fools everywhere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Authoreety: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
If she kills herself, then she must be very stupid for not thinking about d welfare of her kids first!

4 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
If she kills herself because of a randy husband and leaves her little kids to suffer, she will be the biggest fool of this year. Nothing is worth taking one's life.

7 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Olumeme: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Abeg what's going on in Naija? This days if ATM no dispense cash, people go commit suicide

4 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by babyfaceafrica: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
dingbang:
Nigerian men!!!
will you kip kwayet!!

3 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by franchasng: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
Buhari must go, he has to go, in fact he needs to resign before the election sad

To the topic, some women are selfish, she should be happy her husband has plenty money to buy her a car and also buy one for his mistress, what about those ladies that married men that can't even feed them talk more of buying car

Issues like this shouldn't cause a woman panic, highest you can do is to divorce him if u can't bear it, but have it in mind that the next rich guy u will be getting married to will still cheat on you cry

And if you decided to cheat on him as a payback, remember to use condom for your own health and life because HIV, Hepatitis B and other deadly viral infection full town, and women are more prone to contracting infection more easily than men undecided

4 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by TheTrueSeeker: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
What makes you all think she's contemplating suicide? What if she's planning to end someone else' (probably her husband) life and feeling she might be arrested afterward and jailed for life leaving the kids without their parents hence the plea for help from strangers.

Read in between the lines, if she's just planning to take her life alone, then the kid's dad would be there for them.

In any case may God's Spirit keep her from doing evil,
May she hear the voice of the Spirit from within and refrain from temptation

4 Likes

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
sparog:

if she follow your advice, hope she won't end in ritual as well, what's wrong with woman working and buying themselves things too, if she is someone like tiwa, she wouldn't give a damn, even most prettier than her hasn't get a phone, its not by pretty , it is by luck.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Jerryembassy91(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2019
God help her where ever she is right now.....suicide is never the way and can never be!!!
Seek help when you're depress and down.

Say no to Suicide, say yes to counseling!

1 Like

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Danma(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone notice that number of suicide is increasing this days....I also saw on twitter about a gay call Asiwaju Treading he also thinking of committing suicide....Plz is suicide the best solutions??
Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by livelymatilda22: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Do you know God? Who are you trying to fool?
Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Na only one type of soup the man go dey chop? Variety is the spice of life. undecided
Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by Passionate888: 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
An Igbo man cheating on his wife after he might have paid millions on her head! After they'll say Igbo men know how to look after their women... Madam no die o, stay for your children.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jane Iyke Leaves Disturbing Note On Instagram by sparog(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
if she follow your advice, hope she won't end in ritual as well, what's wrong with woman working and buying themselves things too, if she is someone like tiwa, she wouldn't give a damn, even most prettier than her hasn't get a phone, its not by pretty , it is by luck.

If she buys d car with her own money, e no go pain d stupid man

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Lalasticlala's Daughter's Birthday Party / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.