Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] (1241 Views)

Download The Full Rccg January 2020 Fasting And Prayer Guide Pdf Here / [download] Rccg 2019 49 Days Fasting & Prayer Guide - Starts Today / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
2019 FORTY NINE DAYS FASTING & PRAYER GUIDE

The following are some guidelines and prayer points that will be helpful during the period; from Friday 11th January to Thursday 28th February, 2019. May you be blessed in the Name of Jesus.

FRIDAY 11th Jan 2019
DAY 1: WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING (PS. 103:1)
1. Praise and worship God and adore Him for His great and mighty works. Exo 15:11.
2. Worship God for who He is. 1 Chron. 29:11-14; Psa. 96:9
3. Thank God because none of your family members is missing.
4. Bless the Lord and praise Him continually for He has done marvelous things for us Psalms
34:1
5. Count your blessings and praise Him for His goodness and mercies to us in year 2018.
Psalms 23:6
6. Praise the Almighty who has not allowed the evils of our family backgrounds to drag us to
the ground.
7. Thank God for being our shield and shelter from the storms of life. Psalms 3:3
8. Thank God very sincerely for His faithfulness in the past monthly and special programmes
at home and abroad.
9. Thank God for being our help in ages past and our hope for this new years . Psa. 90:1
Thank God for His mercy that is renewed upon us every morning. 1 Chron. 16:3
11. Thank Him for all the prophecies being fulfilled and prayers already answered and the glory encountered.

Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2019
SATURDAY 12th Jan 2019
DAY 2: CONFESSION AND MERCY (PS. 103:5)

“Let us reflect over the past year, and recall those areas of pitfalls with a willing mind to make amend. On this
premise we can come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need”. Heb 4;16

1. Praise and worship
2. Let us start by confessing our sins and that of others and plead for God’s mercy.( 1 Jn.1:8-9)
3. Father, in your mercy, visit my life and remove every obstacle standing between me and
you. Psa. 51:7-12
4. Lord, purge me of all sins and of wrong steps taken by me in the past.
5. Father have mercy on me and reverse every irreversible in my life this year. Ezek. 37:1-12
6. Father forgives me for all my acts of unfaithfulness. ( Mention areas that you know,)
7. My father, have mercy upon me, in the mighty name of Jesus. Psalms 51:1
8. O God, hear my cry, cover me with your mercy, in the name of Jesus. Micah 7:18-19
9. My father, show me your mercy and lead me in the right path in my business, family and
office, in the name of Jesus. 1 John 1:9
10. Father help me to forgive all those who offended me so that I myself can receive
forgiveness Matt 6:14-15, Mark 11:25, Col 3:13
11. Holy Spirit; perfect your work in my life. Reprove me of sin. Don’t let me be condemned with
the world Joh_16:8 :
Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
SUNDAY 13th Jan 2019
DAY 3: DIVINE PARDONING THROUGH GOD’S MERCY- Lam. 3:22-23, John 8:1-11,

Ps. 130:1-8, rom. 4:4, Ps. 32:2. Total amnesty from sins that held us bound is the exclusive
of God’s mercy. His mercy is capable of granting us release from the punishment of our wrong actions or inactions.
1. Appreciate God for his mercies again times and again.
2. Father! As I repent and forsake my sins, set me free from every area the devil has been accusing
me before you in Jesus name.
3. As you grant that adulterous woman amnesty from those accusing her, liberate my destiny from
Christ the brutal judgments of hell in Jesus name.
4. Oh Lord my God! By your mercies, cancel every claim of my accusers and cause them to slip away
one by one until there is none left in Jesus name.
5. Father! Please, grant me comprehensive freedom from the conspiracies of Hell-bent individuals in
Jesus name.
6. By the mercies of God, no more condemnation against me, against your Church and my Nation in
Jesus name.
7. In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, I refuse to return to the valley of my old life of sin by the mercies
of God.
Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 8:38am On Jan 14, 2019
MONDAY 14th Jan 2019
DAY 4: PRAYER FOR DIVINE REVELATION- Text: Joel 2: 28-32, Pro. 20:12; Isaiah 6:1-
8, Ps. 51:15; II Kings 6:16-17. Thank God for this year’s prophesies.

1. Father!!! Cause my eyes to see the invisible this year in Jesus mighty name
2. What ordinary eyes can’t see, let me see to behold the downfall of my enemies
3. Father!!! By your divine revelation let me see the end of Goliath of my destiny
4. Holy Spirit! Cause my hears to hear you speak loud and clear into me for direction throughout year
5. My Father! My Father!! Cause me to hear new things that majority do not hear that will advertise
destiny.
6. Father! As I call upon you every day in this year, answer me by fire in Jesus name.
7. Almighty God! Order my eyes to see visions and my ears to hear the inaudible in Jesus name.
8. Oh God my father! You are the master strategist; give me a greater vision of your purpose for my
life this year.
9. Father! Awaken my heart and establish your reign in my life this year.
10. Any enemy of my good dreams shall receive arrow of death and frustration in Jesus name.
11. Power behind the limitation of my Godly dreams, catch fire in Jesus name.
12. Every power that hate to see my dream manifest, be destroy by fire in Jesus name.
By divine revelation oh lord enlarge my mouth over my enemy
Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 11:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
TUESDAY 15th Jan 2019
DAY 5: THERE SHALL BE NO LOSS- Num. 31:49, Jer. 23:4; 3:15, Job 5:24, Isa. 47:8,
John 6:12, Acts 27; 22-23; 20:28.

1. Intense praise and worship
2. Say father! By your grace, I will never lose my Joy, my peace, hope, life and my salvation in
Jesus name.
3. Father! Every soul you have won to RCCG, there shall be no loss of any of them again to the devil.
4. Oh God my father! Clothe me with a new garment of testimony for recovery this year.
5. In the Mighty name of Jesus!! Every satanic parasite eating me little by little, be exposed and die
6. Holy Ghost fire! Expose, disgrace and displace them that want to empty me and my family
in Jesus name.
7. I decree and declare in the name of God the father! Oh ye eaters of flesh and drinkers of
blood assigned against me, I turn you against yourself right now in Jesus name.
8. I reject sorrow and weeping this year; therefore arrows of sorrow backfire to senders in Jesus Name.
Arrows of emptiness, programmed to empty my blessings, by fire by force, go back to your
senders in Jesus name.
10. Say father! I surrender everything concerning me to you, takeover my life, takeover my
marriage, takeover our Churches, takeover my business and takeover everything you have
given me, let there be no loss of anything in Jesus name.
Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
RCCG Prayer & Fasting for Day 5
Re: 2019 Forty Nine Days Fasting And Prayer Guide! [RCCG] by plugin4profit: 7:15am On Jan 16, 2019
WEDNESDAY 16th Jan 2019
DAY 6: WILLINGNESS AND COMMITMENT Rom. 6:17, Josh. 24:14, Isa. 1:19, I Chro
28:9

1. Father give us the grace to please you in all that we do in this year 2019
2. Holy Spirit; let us make use of grace for aggressive evangelism. Revive us for winning souls
this year, 2019 more than before.
3. Father, be merciful unto us in any way we have not been faithful in honoring you with our
first fruit, giving our tithes and offerings regularly.
4. Father arise, and show yourself mighty on our behalf and on the behalf of our Parishes and
family members
5. Father arise and help me to stir up the giant in me
6. Father help me to recover all the lost grounds in this New Year 2019
7. Father! Help me to forever be relevant and never become a man of yesterday. 1Sam 16:1
8. Father, you are the help of the helpless, help us to be united and help RCCG to forever be
relevant
9. Thank God for His mercy on RCCG. Rom. 9: 15-16
10. Let us thank God for His new move in raising a New Army of vibrant youths in RCCG . Isa.
43: 18 -19

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / :-) / When Does The Human Life Begin In The Theistic Worldview?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.