Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland (4940 Views)

Maheeda Moves Into Her New House In Holland (photos) / Omotola Jalade Shows Off Her Shoki Dance Moves At 25th AU Summit –PHOTOS / #GUS: How One Contestant Became Deaf And Dumb On Gulder Ultimate Search XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by rockers: 10:15am On Aug 12, 2010
http://www./2010/08/gulder-ultimate-search-moves-to.html

Nigerian Breweries Plc has unveiled plans for this year’s edition of its highly entertaining youth empowerment television reality show, “The Gulder Ultimate Search.”
The setting this year will be the “undulating plains of the Ogun Forestry Plantation, Project Area J4, Omo Forest Reserve in Ijebu East LGA, Ogun State.
The popular reality show in its seventh series is coming with a refreshingly new twist.
Speaking at a press conference held in Lagos yesterday, Yusuf Ageni, Corporate Affairs Adviser of Nigerian Breweries Plc said the participants in the show are in for a raw deal as it has been designed in a way that the Nigerian TV audience would not only be entertained, but would have something to take away from it.
“If the search for the ‘Horn of Valour’ and more importantly ‘Golden Goblet’ was very challenging and exciting, then, you haven’t seen anything yet. In line with our promise to always be at the forefront of innovation, the Ultimate show is coming to your screens once again but, this time, with a refreshingly new twist”, he emphasized.
“ This search will not be for the faint-hearted, it will not be for the timid. Only the fearless and determined 10 will go into the woods of Project J4 Forest. Only these ‘League of Ultimate men’ will enter this forest so dense even sunlight struggles to permeate. These men and ladies will battle against nature and the wild. Only one will be crowned ‘The Ultimate Hero’.”
The winning prizes for GUS are unparalleled in the history of brand promotion in Nigeria. The brave individual who emerges as the ‘Ultimate Man/Woman’ will be rewarded with a cash prize of N7 million, a wardrobe allowance of N500,000 and a brand new SUV that is at the market value of N10 million.
“The prizes are carefully chosen not only for the purpose of winning, but for the economic empowerment of the Nigerian youth. It is our way of contributing to the financial empowerment of the Nigerian youth, so that they can use their winnings to do something meaningful with their lives,” said Edem Vindah, Media and Public Affairs Manager, NBplc

Closing date for the online entry is Aug 30th,2010
For further enquiries; call any of the following numbers; 08166087661,08122537041

Read more: http://www./2010/08/gulder-ultimate-search-moves-to.html#ixzz0wNhMx0kD

Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Ben13: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2010
Where is the link to the online registration?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by yagbaboy1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2010
Ben-10:

Where is the link to the online registration?
check it out @www.gulderultimatesearch.tv
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2010
I personally find the programme boring, my humble opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by kobikwelu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

boring, rehearsed, and predictable
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by mrrock: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2010
And should Gulder want to make the TV program more interesting then use SMS to alert Nigerians to register now, as well as use SMS to notify people to rush to their TV when the show begins. You can get your SMS advertising done by 080 advertising. Their website is http://www.080advertising.com
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2010
U guys should register immediately cos I can't wait watching u dine with lion in the jungle. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by bodi099: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
y cant u go and participat as well
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by bodi099: 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
reply stacym if throughly u ar sure about the venue lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by marcus1234: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by sammytb(m): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2010
Hmmmm dem don start again,
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by alorax2(f): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2010
well any one who want to goin can go ahead as for me, i dont need mosquito bites as well as climbing mountain and trees, when i am not a monkey or Tarzan

as for lookin for treasures in hidden places, i will have to become a treasure hunter or waht say u my people? grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Dirichi: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2010
Abeg ooh they should not expose naija youth to unnecessary danger all in the name of being brave and fearless
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by andyanders: 5:26pm On Aug 13, 2010
Guinness got it wrong the last time by saying celebrity ultimate search. That was a stupid one indeed and boring. The excitement should be for young men and young ladies to get themselves improved in life and become somebody. Most participants gets exposed to life and gets connected to so many good things for their future by getting their lives transformed. Not getting the so called celebrity individuals just make jest of the program. Is not for them. Guilder Ultimate Search should always be for the young men and ladies. Guinness should stop any further celebrity Search in future.

I have outgrown it and we older ones should support our children to come on board and take over and not bring back the so called celebrity to guilder. They should stay at home and do their body nudity and leave the young boys and girls to come up.
I wish the youths well and look forward to watching new young men and ladies contest for this prize. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2010
bodi099:

y cant u go and participat as well
u seem to be dumb, cos I don't what to participate, so I want to watch, why asking me?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by malvino: 2:32am On Aug 16, 2010
the ulmimate search for celebrities was a flop as far as i am concerned. till tomorrow i dont even know who won it. the ladies were getting at each other acknolwledging the fact that it was a show,rather than pretending to make it look real. it created more enmity among the celebrities than friendship. it was a battle of ego, much more than a battle for the ultimate prize. gulder should never do such a fruitless and dry show with celebrities again. the GUS is meant to throw youths to the limelight and step their game up and not celebrities who are well fed, who have no hunger for the ultimate prize.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Oisereime(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2010
Please is it a must u knw hw 2 swim b4 going? A friend n I just got into an argument.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 16, 2010
Honestly i've got what it takes: height, age, muscle, determination, etc. Unfortunately i can't swim!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by kcreal(f): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2010
Yea, I like the Gulder Ultimate Search show but I don't think I enjoyed this last one cause I watched it only once.

mama gee of NL. Are you the mama gee of the last GUS?
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by Atila1(f): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
I hope its not dat celebrity crap again!
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by favouredjb(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2010
i only enjoyed the first edition of this show, the ones after have bin so boring

anyway they are welcome to ijebu land
Re: Nigerian Breweries Moves Gulder Ultimate Search To Ijebuland by maltinal(m): 12:43am On Aug 22, 2010
when aree they starting the stuff? angry smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Karen Igho & Mr. Ibu Dancing / Traditional And White Wedding Photos Of Wazobia FM OAP Igos And Linda / Tania Omotoya's Shares Bedroom Photo To Celebrate Wizkid's Birthday-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.