Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ (4184 Views)

How To Do Night Plan On Mtn / Which Network Offers Best Night Plan? / The Secrets Of Mtn Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Sbsrules: 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Pls stop doin Night plan, yeah its true u get to buy big data for such a small amount. But its not worth it, browsin in d midnight when u are supposed to be sleepin kills u little by little b4 u know its 2 late.

When u browse in d midnight every now and den b4 u know u get addicted to browsin in d midnight and dis might lead to death in the long run.

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Sbsrules: 11:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
Dont u ever wonder y dey chose midnight for browsin with big data cuz dey all know we humans get weak and tired in the midnight so it would be easy for the demons to penetrate into our minds. ( Note from personal experience)
I was so addicted to midnight browsing always hearin a voice in my head telling me i cant do without midnight browsing. dis started affectin me a lot, i was always feelin weak.

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Blastedholligan: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sbsrules:
Pls stop doin Night plan, yeah its true u get to buy big data for such a small amount. But its not worth it, browsin in d midnight when u are supposed to be sleepin kills u little by little b4 u know its 2 late.

When u browse in d midnight every now and den b4 u know u get addicted to browsin in d midnight and dis might lead to death in the long run.
how does it kill?

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Blastedholligan: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2019
I see nothing wrong with night plan

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Yudee8(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
I'm rolling on the floor right now lol... Demons penetrating your mind? you need to see a doctor, I think you are not mentally okay man!

42 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by HeyCorleone(m): 1:17am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:
Dont u ever wonder y dey chose midnight for browsin with big data cuz dey all know we humans get weak and tired in the midnight so it would be easy for the demons to penetrate into our minds. ( Note from personal experience)
I was so addicted to midnight browsing always hearin a voice in my head telling me i cant do without midnight browsing. dis started affectin me a lot, i was always feelin weak.

You're just a weak ass boi, that's all.

I can decide to do night plan everynight for a month, and on the night I don't decide to, I sleep when I want. Who TF gets addicted to night plan anyways? Is it crystal meth?

I'm not an early sleeper to begin with. Plus school heightened everything. But no be say person go come day addicted to night browsing. Who does that?

They gats check you, OP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by THUNDAR(m): 1:27am On Jan 14, 2019
CHAI

CHURCH PEOLE

DON FINALLY FOĹLOW ME REACH HERE

10 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by DONADAMS(m): 3:44am On Jan 14, 2019
so many mad people
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by DesChyko: 6:00am On Jan 14, 2019
This is so true.
I woke up one night to browse despite receiving signals from 6 battalion not to do so.
After 1:00am, I heard a voice in my kidney saying
'You have now been penetrated by a demon through your chest'
I looked at my chest and saw blood coming out from a tiny hole.
Immediately, I stopped browsing, turned off my phone, switch off the light, put off the generating plant and called PHCN not to give us electricity till the next day.
Two minutes later, I got an SMS on the phone I turned off saying 'The demon has just left'.
I took a look at my chest and noticed the blood has stopped flowing. Instead, I noticed that what was flowing looked like Hollandia youghurt; strawberry flavour. I just took two spoonful, said my prayers after meal and went back to sleep embarassed

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Sbsrules: 6:54am On Jan 14, 2019
Blastedholligan:
I see nothing wrong with night plan

I know u wont all u see is the big data u are buyin with small amount of money. D same peopl who brought the idea of browsing in the midnight, do u think they will allow any of their family to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Sbsrules: 6:57am On Jan 14, 2019
Blastedholligan:
how does it kill?
Bro go and google what lack of sleep does to u.
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Sbsrules: 7:08am On Jan 14, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You're just a weak ass boi, that's all.

I can decide to do night plan everynight for a month, and on the night I don't decide to, I sleep when I want. Who TF gets addicted to night plan anyways? Is it crystal meth?

I'm not an early sleeper to begin with. Plus school heightened everything. But no be say person go come day addicted to night browsing. Who does that?

They gats check you, OP.
Bro pls dont try doin night plan for a month abeg!
D owner of the night plan u are defendin will neve allow dier children do it.
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Petersamuel8(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2019
I don't see anything wrong with it, besides some persons work all night
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Yohh: 7:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Some people will just wake up and spill trash on d net based on their meek assertions.
Rubbish
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by samsam2019: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

lol you sound like a Grandma grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 14, 2019
These are the kind of people I share this country with

2 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by 4Mea: 8:06am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

I know u wont all u see is the big data u are buyin with small amount of money. D same peopl who brought the idea of browsing in the midnight, do u think they will allow any of their family to do it.

Nonsense... Is it that something is wrong doing night browsing or something is wrong skiping sleep.??.night browsing commerce 12am and end 5am that is if you manage the data...losing few hours of ur sleeping time won't kill,u can't cheat nature if don't sleep then u will sleep later...what about working night shift or those who likes reading at night what will u say corcerning this.

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

This guy is too dull.....chaiiiiiu

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by kayc0(f): 8:23am On Jan 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Libkid(m): 8:54am On Jan 14, 2019
what the f*ck did I just read. n*gga u are messed up.u need help
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2019
DesChyko:
This is so true.
I woke up one night to browse despite receiving signals from 6 battalion not to do so.
Immediately, I stopped browsing, turned off my phone, switch off the light, put off the generating plant and called PHCN not to give us electricity till the next day.
Two minutes later, I got an SMS on the phone I turned off saying 'The demon has just left'.
I took a look at my chest and noticed the blood has stopped flowing. Instead, I noticed that what was flowing looked like Hollandia youghurt; strawberry flavour. I just took two spoonful, said my prayers after meal and went back to sleep embarassed
grin grin grin grin You must be reaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy higgggghhhh on weed!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by sparklezeee: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

demons to penetrate into our minds?

1 Like

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by sparklezeee: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
DesChyko:
This is so true.

U see yourself??

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Heloct(f): 10:04am On Jan 14, 2019
I'm so laughing right now...

See what someone is thinking of all issues.

2 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Nicklaus619(m): 10:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

What the heck did I just read?? grin Oop is either you are suffering from depression or you are experiencing physiological imbalance, it's not an insult but you need to see a doctor ASAP, I do night Brownings too but mostly Weekeneds wen I know I can sleep well when it's dawn. Do that and stop enslaving your mental strength grin

3 Likes

Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Nicklaus619(m): 10:31am On Jan 14, 2019
DesChyko:
This is so true.

Hello is that Yaba left ?? you got a patient on the loos, send your ambulance to pick him up ASAP grin
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Mizik(m): 10:35am On Jan 14, 2019
Mafizo:
These are the kind of people I share this country with
sad but true. I just dey wonder wetin i dey do here sef
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by alex81(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

Kindly explain what u mean by the bolded. And how many hours of sleep do u think is sufficient for a man in a day?
Re: ~pls Dont Do Night Plan~ by Edokingdom: 10:41am On Jan 14, 2019
Sbsrules:

All these network providers offering night plan to nigerians, go to their own Country, with little amount of money ,say 1500 or so you have unlimited data valid for 30 days,
But they can't give that to us
In u.a.e etisalat offer unlimited data for cheap, thats not possible in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brand New Samsung Galaxy S3 Is Now 67k / Multilinks Phone Solution? / Internet Settings(tecno L3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.