Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Enquiry Regarding NIMC - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Enquiry Regarding NIMC (210 Views)

How To Check If Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Is Ready For Collection / My Experience At NIMC Enrollment Centre, Ramat Polytechnic, Maiduguri. / How To Register And Collect Your Nigerian National Identity Card (NIMC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enquiry Regarding NIMC by remi4ever(m): 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
Good evening readers, i did my NIMC Registration mid 2016, we were told we couldn't get the temporary slip that day, reasons best known to the official on duty that we had to come back after 2 weeks. I was given the white enrollment transaction slip anyway.

Fast forward to 2 weeks, I got to their office, and was told to go their HQ in WUSE, I wasnt able to due to some reasons.

My question is can i go with the enrollment transaction slip, in order to collect the temporary? and will it be issued it to me on that same day or will i have to re-register?

(1) (Reply)

6 Genius Strategies For Marketing Wedding Photography / Enugu Enugu Shared Office Space Enugu Enugu State Nigeria 07088373560 / You Can’t Remove CJN From Office Without Due Process- NBA To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.