Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,287 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? (4629 Views)

⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! / 2004 TOYOTA COROLLA SPORT For Sale Juwt 2months Used Car Still Smells Toks / Guide To Buying A Nigerian Used Car. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by alowolowolayemo: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Is it possible to get the spec below: if yes what should be my budget range?

Nigeria used non-accidented Camry (2008 - 2010) , 4 plug, gold color, All systems (AC, cooling, charging, battery, gear, engine etc) working perfectly. Custom papers intact, creamy fabrics interior with no single tear, alloy, milleage below 110,000km, VIN available, with alloy rims, clean engine and body inside and out. Non-tinted, not upgraded, Non- hybrid, first body, tires including extra intact, buy and drive. No initial repair required, non cracked glasses/screens.
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by IMOHS(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2019
What's should be my budget for a clean naija used 04/05 Honda accord
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
PortairServices:
Service Still Available
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
IMOHS:
What's should be my budget for a clean naija used 04/05 Honda accord
750k and above for a good one Sir

1 Like

Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
alowolowolayemo:
Is it possible to get the spec below: if yes what should be my budget range?

Nigeria used non-accidented Camry (2008 - 2010) , 4 plug, gold color, All systems (AC, cooling, charging, battery, gear, engine etc) working perfectly. Custom papers intact, creamy fabrics interior with no single tear, alloy, milleage below 110,000km, VIN available, with alloy rims, clean engine and body inside and out. Non-tinted, not upgraded, Non- hybrid, first body, tires including extra intact, buy and drive. No initial repair required, non cracked glasses/screens.
It's virtually possible sir...
Your budget should be between 1.7m and 2m
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by alowolowolayemo: 2:47am On Apr 03, 2019
Fine! Please share with me pictures of the ones in stock. Pictures to include:

Front view
Back view
Side view
Engine compartment
Front seat
Back seat
Mileage

PortairServices:

It's virtually possible sir...
Your budget should be between 1.7m and 2m
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by Rawlingsko: 5:03am On Apr 03, 2019
I need a clean 2010 Honda Civic. It must be American spec and first body
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by DanLarry369(m): 8:57am On Apr 03, 2019
alowolowolayemo:
Fine! Please share with me pictures of the ones in stock. Pictures to include:

Front view
Back view
Side view
Engine compartment
Front seat
Back seat
Mileage

Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
Service Still Available
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 4:09pm On May 13, 2019
PortairServices:
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 11:31am On Jun 04, 2019
Eld Kareem to everyone
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2019
PortairServices:
Service Still Available
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by PortairServices: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
Call let's deal
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by Loujay(m): 10:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Hello. I'm interested in dealing with you for a 2009 Toyota Corolla LE clean Nigerian used. Like how much should I budget for it.
Re: Do You Want To Buy A Nigerian Used Car? by Emeth: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2019
PortairServices:
Call let's deal
Hello,
Please how much does a Nigerian used Honda Accord 2010 (evil spirit) go for.
Second whats the range of Mazda 323f wagon 2003.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh TOKS 1996 Pathfinder @ Unbelivabel Price: Very VERY Neat And Cheap / Month Of APRIL, Deals Unlimited From Fhemmmy Motos*..Let's Serve You With Deals* / SOLD ....A year+ Used 2013 Camry @ 4.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.