Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,332 members, 7,860,819 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Join Suresafe, A Network Of People Helping People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Join Suresafe, A Network Of People Helping People (269 Views)

History Of The Cadet Network Of Nigeria / Anniversary: Okorocha’s Son Celebrates Network Of Businesses, Philanthropy, Othe / Is UBA BANK Having A Network Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Suresafe, A Network Of People Helping People by david11111111: 6:30am On Jan 14, 2019
PARTNERSHIP INVITATION
SureSafe is an online platform to generate unlimited income by mutual contribution. On suresafe, we aid one another by donation in turn , after donating you are qualified for payment,when its your turn to be paid, you receive additional 40% to your actual donation making it 140% within 15days.
You can join SureSafe directly by visiting https://www.suresafe.ng, register for free and initiate donation transaction to the tune of your pocket size.
As a member, I offer to partner with 5 person(s),hence you can be my benefactor by partnering with me to donate 20000 where i pay 10000 (50%) and you pay 10000(50%), hence we share the profit of 5760 in the ratio 50:50(initiator (2880): benefactor(2880)) with our donations, which would be paid directly into your bank account registered with suresafe.
To take the offer
Register on https://www.suresafe.ng with my referrer code of 175ED1
Pledge a donation of 20000 out of which i will pay 10000 choosing "Sure-Box" as donation path
Register our partnership in Other Services menu, choose Partners
Notify me (call, sms or mail) to consent and endorse it that we are partners
Keep to our agreement, monitor the transaction to maturity and pay at right time
If you are interested in the offer, call me first before registering or pledging on 08037395480 or reply me on this platform now, we can further negotiate the profit sharing as well as donation.First come, first serve Thanks

(1) (Reply)

�� / “our Monies Have Been Diverted To Funding Election”: Contributors / Five Things We Should Take Advantage Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.