Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures (34819 Views)

UK Advises Citizens Against Travels To Anambra, Other states / Swiss Woman Married To Anambra Guy, Compares Nigeria To Zurich- Pics / Kim Jong-Un Travels To Russia In An Armoured Train (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:37am On Jan 14, 2019
The Swiss woman was brought to Anambra state for their wedding anniversary. She can actually write and speak Igbo fluently

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Brio984(m): 7:38am On Jan 14, 2019
today is my lucky day 3 ftc.. I dedicate my ftc to all prospective corps members.. When d gbedu dey enter body

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by gidgiddy: 7:40am On Jan 14, 2019
Nice one, she also speaks Igbo? An even nicer one

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Silensa(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2019
OK OK OK OK OK but why am I finding it hard to believe?
Happy married life to them
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:43am On Jan 14, 2019
She saw the famous Ijele masquerade which is popular in Anambra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by falcon01: 7:45am On Jan 14, 2019
She's about to get scammed maybe it's real who knows, who cares

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:48am On Jan 14, 2019
She was at the popular Club Avenue Awka where she enjoyed herself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:49am On Jan 14, 2019
See what she said about Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by hedonistic: 7:51am On Jan 14, 2019
Swiss na first grade oyinbo, powerful passport with endless opportunities for the sharp Anambra man. Na better fish he catch.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Look at what she said about her hubby as they went to relax at Golden Tulip Agulu Lake

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by baliyubla: 7:53am On Jan 14, 2019
These boys already using the woman's profile for business.

Buhari why? See as yahoo come increase under your government.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2019
See what she said about disused old water storage used in the oldies when there was no fridge

7 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by IamAtikulate: 7:56am On Jan 14, 2019
A Yoruba Moslems is already shouting fake.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:57am On Jan 14, 2019
She enjoyed the Igbo made stew made from Palm kernel

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by eagleeye2: 7:58am On Jan 14, 2019
Nna na the way to go. Because Obodo Naija don cast, man must reason him unborn children future.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by kiddoiLL(m): 7:58am On Jan 14, 2019
The construction of all the caption shows she clearly didn't type those captions including the Igbo..“when idikia was idika”...lol
only kids will believe she typed all those stuffs....
When d gbedu dey enter body

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2019
She enjoyed herself at Golden Tulip Agulu Lake Resort Anambra state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:01am On Jan 14, 2019
She went for shopping. Am sure this must be the popular Onitsha main market

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Ooni: 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
Ibos get the best. honestly.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2019
She's amazed at the exploits of kids she saw in rural area.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by flyca: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Lovely!

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:07am On Jan 14, 2019
This one is so funny cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by AuntLaVIV(f): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2019
Finally she has joined the 'igbo amaka' crew. Lalasticlala over you please cheesy

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by flyca: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2019
So lovely! I love when people integrate into their new culture like this.

Lemme use opportunity to rant small.
Early 2000, an American lady loved my uncle like this, even much more. The lady came for missions here in Nigeria, fell in love, next thing marriage. This lady was so warm, so homely, playing around like this lady, trying to speak the language, everything she sees was interesting to her. My uncle was a broke ass. He didn't even have accomodation, he was squating in church house. Even village house na pit laterine angry

But this lady never complained! She got pregnant returned to US to give birth. Processed my uncle's papers. Piam! The guy entered his first international flight to obodo oyibo. After a while, his family gradually starting trooping into the US. Everything was done with the woman's money, sometimes with the help of the church and sometimes with the help of her family. Nonsense man reached there, after three kids, started womanising. SMH

Yet this ungrateful man has the effontery to divorce his wife! America I believe is an accomodating country with “relaxed” laws otherwise they should deport him! His facebook timeline has no mention of the woman yet he poses to be happy. I am personally bitter with him.

Uncle Okey, if you ever read this, go and reconcile with Aunty Jess, you ingrate! angry

245 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by ValCon888: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2019
This is what i aspire for. My children must be half-caste

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by ArcFresky(m): 8:30am On Jan 14, 2019
Change is d only constant...

Just that poverty can change someone wrongly
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by gidgiddy: 9:08am On Jan 14, 2019
The woman calls her self "Nwanyiocha" lol. I have been to her YouTube channel and was shocked to see how well she could speak Igbo which is a difficult language to learn

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Speedyconnect15: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
The juju man strong shaa

The woman no get sense again. cool
See love love love

Na so?

Chai

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by chigoziri2403(m): 9:29am On Jan 14, 2019
the guys dick must have reset her brain, in Europe white women and men worship blacks men phallus, most women ask for a BBD,for their birthday.
Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:
A

Yoruba Moslems is already shouting fake.

Who told you they care. And there's no difference between Yoruba Muslim and Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Khd95(m): 9:59am On Jan 14, 2019
igbo amaka cool cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures by Kaetoh: 10:19am On Jan 14, 2019
IamAtikulate:
A Yoruba Moslems is already shouting fake.
you know an Afonja thinks it's impossible to marry a white Lady unless she is well above the age of 90. Don't blame the poor boy.

46 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Kills Mother Of Five In Anambra (Disturbing Photo) / Man Escapes Death In Terrible Accident Along Enugu Road (Photos) / "Life Is Too Short"; Birthday Girl Who Survived Tragic Motor Accident Says. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.