Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

*2019 Latest Fx Transaction From My Sure Seller Offshore To Inflow And Offshore. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *2019 Latest Fx Transaction From My Sure Seller Offshore To Inflow And Offshore. (1279 Views)

CBN Warn Banks To Monitor Inwards Transaction From Cameroon, Vietnam & Cam / Gtbank Is Taking More Than One Week To Send Me Telex Copy Of FX Transaction / FX Transaction Solution, Buy And Sell Dollars, Pounds And Euro. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*2019 Latest Fx Transaction From My Sure Seller Offshore To Inflow And Offshore. by bigmanforex: 8:42am On Jan 14, 2019
*My Seller First give you CONFIRMABLE BG from FCMB OR ZENITH TO ANY BANK IN NIGERIA BEFORE BUYER MOVES NAIRA FIRST*

RATE: N347/5 *Buyer side is open while seller side is closed. No Markup or long chains!*

*Capacity*
We can do up to $500m but for now we are starting with $5m-$10m.

*Duration 72 Banking hrs*

*PROCEDURE*
** Buyer writes LOI to seller. *Send us your buying company name seller's mandate will write the LOI unbehalf of your buyer*

***Seller sends MOU to buyer

***Buyer returns signed MOU to the seller.

** *Seller issues BG to the buyer to serve as a guarantee for a secured transaction, from either FCMB or ZENITH BANK to Any BANK In Nigeria*

*** *Buyer moves naira to the Seller's account stipulated in the MOU & provides transfer slip to seller*

*** Seller verifies transfer and begins USD transfer to the buyer's destination account within the stipulated agreed time on the MOU.

*** Buyer confirms the USD transfer into his account, upon confirmation, seller recalls his BG.

*NOTE*
*Pls whatever you see in the procedures and rate are not negotiable*

*If your buyer is okay with the procedures and rate pls contact me if not kindly disregard it*

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: *2019 Latest Fx Transaction From My Sure Seller Offshore To Inflow And Offshore. by tixina(f): 6:08pm On May 06, 2019
VERY VERY URGENT REQUEST
$500m needed to USA in tranches of $100m and $200m weekly
if you have a very sure seller please call me immediately on 08169482591, we don't need clembus oil or ocean pacific, And buyer only works with block funds procedure, any seller with an heritage bank Naira account will be more appreciated. Buyer's Rate is 330/5
After moa signed by buyer.
Buyer gives lien on bank letter head in favor of seller confirmable by sellers Bank,
Seller sends USD and blocks dollars in buyer's account + gives telex.
Buyer's bank pay naira value to seller's naira account + brokers, seller releases block usd
End of transaction.
First tranche $100M
Second tranche $200M
Third tranche $200M.(Each tranche weekly).
This is so as to avoid lots of brokers having problems cashing their money due to the fact that their accounts has never handled huge naira volumes before.
Re: *2019 Latest Fx Transaction From My Sure Seller Offshore To Inflow And Offshore. by Facemask(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2020
I have a sure buyer. We need a face to face deal

We meet at seller bank. Sign the mou, we move naira first. Seller confirms and credit the dollar

Preferably Lagos or abuja

bigmanforex:

*My Seller First give you CONFIRMABLE BG from FCMB OR ZENITH TO ANY BANK IN NIGERIA BEFORE BUYER MOVES NAIRA FIRST*

RATE: N347/5 *Buyer side is open while seller side is closed. No Markup or long chains!*

*Capacity*
We can do up to $500m but for now we are starting with $5m-$10m.

*Duration 72 Banking hrs*

*PROCEDURE*
** Buyer writes LOI to seller. *Send us your buying company name seller's mandate will write the LOI unbehalf of your buyer*

***Seller sends MOU to buyer

***Buyer returns signed MOU to the seller.

** *Seller issues BG to the buyer to serve as a guarantee for a secured transaction, from either FCMB or ZENITH BANK to Any BANK In Nigeria*

*** *Buyer moves naira to the Seller's account stipulated in the MOU & provides transfer slip to seller*

*** Seller verifies transfer and begins USD transfer to the buyer's destination account within the stipulated agreed time on the MOU.

*** Buyer confirms the USD transfer into his account, upon confirmation, seller recalls his BG.

*NOTE*
*Pls whatever you see in the procedures and rate are not negotiable*

*If your buyer is okay with the procedures and rate pls contact me if not kindly disregard it*

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Become Paga Agent Today / A Nigerian Shares How He Almost Introduced Free Call To Nigeria / Who Has Made Money Online Using Vpn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.