Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Man Drowns In Swimming Pool And Lately Saved By Some Swimmers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drowns In Swimming Pool And Lately Saved By Some Swimmers (527 Views)

Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Man Drowns, Weeks After Being Granted Asylum In Canada (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Man Drowns Inside A Pond While Taking His Bath In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Drowns In Swimming Pool And Lately Saved By Some Swimmers by OdinceGoodwill: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
It happened at Nelly's hotel anambra state, some swimmers was diving into to 8th feet part of the swimming pool and suddenly the victim jumped into the pool and started drowning shooting for help. Fortunately i was the one taking the pictures of my friend swimming and i shouted for helped and they came to the victim's rescue... Glory be to God for his life. Its simple but a very big incident. Watch the video here;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NzKWqjuKNA
Re: Man Drowns In Swimming Pool And Lately Saved By Some Swimmers by Birdeyeview: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
He must learn lesson from this one grin

(1) (Reply)

Little boy drowns while fishing with his siblings in Ekiti (Photo) / Man Dies After Being Slapped By A Teacher In Zimbabwe (Photo) / Man Brutally Attacks A Man With A Knife In Front Of Radio & Tv Station In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.