Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos (42589 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / Man And His 2 Sisters Beat His Wife Mercilessly In Delta State, Send Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2019
A woman has been hospitalized in Ugwunagbo community in Abia state due to the severe beating and injuries she sustained at the hands of her brother-in-law following a quarrel between them. 

According to Emmanuel Onukaogu, the accused beater simply identified as Udoka is said to be living with his elder brother, Chijioke who is married and staying in the family house. 

It is alleged that Udoka has been bringing different women to family house - to the annoyance of Chijioke's wife who made series of complaints to her husband which he reportedly ignored. 

It was learnt that Udoka allegedly became unhappy with his sister-in-law for intruding in his private life which resulted to a serious quarrel between them.

Due to the heated quarrel, a fight recently broke out between Udoka and his brother's wife. She was allegedly beaten mercilessly and dragged by the hair in the clash which left her with bruises.

It was learnt that her husband Chijioke was not around when the fight broke out but quickly rushed home when the neighbors alerted him and rushed her to the hospital. 

Report has it that Chijioke has told his brother, Udoka to clear the hospital bills of his wife or he will be arrested. 

The neighbours who have blamed Udoka for the whole problem, are reportedly begging Chijioke to forgive his brother.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/man-beats-his-elder-brothers-wife-mercilessly-in-abia-state-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by zombieTRACKER: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
Such a dirty Environment

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Rextizz(m): 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some women supposed to be beating like thieves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by CreepyBlackpool: 2:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
MAN BEATS BROTHER'S WIFE, Only in the East

MAN SLEEPS WITH BROTHER'S WIFE, Definitely in the West

MAN KILLS BROTHER'S WIFE, can't be anywhere but the North

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by obonujoker(m): 2:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
So how Abia dirty like Bariga for Lagos... Tufiakwa... grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Barbieperry(f): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Na so dia own d be
Always frustrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by ola2unjy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Where d picture now?

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
angry Na wa o, na to arrest am

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by slawomir: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
Isoright

Here in Benin city. The Bini tradition don't allow you beat your elder brothers wife. No matter what. You dare not touch her

Na wa for all these Igbo people

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Eliteklaus(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
You should never beat up a woman no matter what but Madam should learn to mind her business.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by kamez(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
you expect me to believe that these pictures actually relate to the said incident....

u lied with the pics, and therefore It is the ruling of this honourable court that this event never happened, rather it was forged out of the imagination of the blogger to draw traffic to his/her blog

the court there fore dismisses this case without prejudice..

u can return to the court when u have pictures of the woman after the so called merciless beating..

16 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by 34webers(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
What do you expect from the lazy aggressive idiotic pig.
If you check very well, na money matter. Maybe he felt the woman shouldn't benefit from her husband property cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by faithfull18(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Disrespect of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by gabazin080(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
I once helped a guy in a taxi who didn't know the directions of where he was going not knowing we were visiting the same girl

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Oyindidi(f): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Rextizz:
Some women supposed to be beating like thieves.
As na them make you stupid like this

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by AntiWailer: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lol
Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by sammuell(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Such a dirty Environment
Show me yr estate

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Vinstel: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Her husband is very useless

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Kingspal: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Eliteklaus:
K
Hello House, I will design a Professional Business Logo for the first 50 people to Contact me

For 1k Only

Or Earn 40% when you when you bring a customer for us.

Chat me up on WhatsApp through this link
https:///send?phone=2349090511586

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by AntiWailer: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hmm

That is why we tell them to marry man with common sense.

My elder brother can not even raise his voice against my wife not to talk of one nonsense younger brother.

My sisters can not even report her to me not to talk of confront her. when they are not mad.

She is not aware of all these and can not misbehave when she is not mad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by SmartMindsFx: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
Family house?
Abeg wetin concern the brother wife with how the man dey live him sexual life?

Remember: family house ni o!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by seyigiggle: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
na them IPOB.
no comment
Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
I don't mean to be tribalistic, but why is wife battery so common in the South East?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
wink

When it comes to beating women, they are champions.

Face a man and they run for the hills.

Useless cowards

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
nothing new, nyamuri flat.heads wai beat their parents!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Flattino(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
zombieTRACKER:
Such a dirty Environment
BluntBoy:
I don't mean to be tribalistic, but why is wife battery so common in the South East?
Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by aku626(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
what sort of...
Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
naa family house now, wetin concern her with the brother. if she no like am, make her husband build their own now...

11 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Elder Brother’s Wife Mercilessly In Abia State. Photos by khalleb(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
MAN BEATS BROTHER'S WIFE, Only in the East

MAN SLEEPS WITH BROTHER'S WIFE, Definitely in the West

MAN KILLS BROTHER'S WIFE, can't be anywhere but the North
lol you no well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russian Who Killed Her 2 Husbands Leaves Final Video On Where She Buried The 3rd / Man Accuses Loan App Of Announcing His Death After He Defaulted / Fake Army Officer Arrested At Military Base Where He Lived For Over 2 Years. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.