Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures (1347 Views)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / See The Big Meat I Killed In My Yam Farm Today (pictures) / Man Shows Off N43k Plate Of Eba And Soup (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by DonJobless: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
@WhoGoRead

Man seen enjoying a plate of bat and cold beer at a bar, today, in #Nnokwa, Anambra State

By WhoGoRead: https://www.whogoread.com/man-seen-enjoying-a-plate-of-bat-and-cold-beer-at-a-bar-today-check-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by DonJobless: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
tongue tongue
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by MCMXCVIII(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
shocked
He will sh.it Ebola!
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by Rextizz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
This one head is not correct, this is the type of people that eat human meats.

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by DerrickzB: 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
THis thing na joke or wetin

1 Like

Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by Movic1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Some peeps can eat anything shocked. Ha lipsrsealed Even batman sef no eat bat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by GavelSlam: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2019
When he has begins to ail his relations would be blaming government.
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by solihu(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
grin grin grin Confirm!
This na just appetizer, the course na human meat, meanwhile, one go fetch corner dry give am peck while at it. grin grin Just imagine the kissing lipsrsealed
Rextizz:
This one head is not correct, this is the type of people that eat human meats.
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by earthsync(f): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nawa. Na so Ebola take start
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by Gracesofar(m): 9:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
People have greater peace of mind minding their business. I guess he his mature to know what is best for him
Re: Man Seen Enjoying A Plate Of Bat And Cold Beer At A Bar, Today - Pictures by Abortedfetus(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
my type of meal. eat bat and agbalumo last nite.the combo is killing.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Laments After Unknowingly Buying Loaf Of Bread For N5,500; Nigerians React / Please I Need Help On How To Prepare Zobo / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.