Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,998 members, 7,845,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos (781 Views)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo) / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by WhoGoRead: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
@WhoGoRead

Mentally challenged man stoning cars’ windscreen around the Eko bridge in Lagos
, Please the Government Should Take note

WhoGoRead: https://www.whogoread.com/mentally-challenged-man-stoning-cars-windscreen-around-the-eko-bridge-in-lagos-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by WhoGoRead: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2019
cry cry
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by Zaheertyler(m): 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
buhari amaechi lai Muhammad

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
People should not by mistake park their car thinking the accused people are truly mad. They are armed robbers in disguise.

This is Lagos, open ya eyes.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Catch him and beat the madness out of him.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
mhd5757:
Catch him and beat the madness out of him.
Seconded

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
Reminds me of a mad woman in my ancestral hometown who was fond of cussing out passers-by. People usually ignored her because of her lunacy, but a certain relative of mine got fed with all the verbal abuse (the woman usually reserved the most colourful vitriol in her arsenal for him) and decided to teach her a lesson.

One fateful day, as she was mouthing off as usual, my relative brought of the sturdiest, most evil looking koboko anyone had ever seen in that side of the Niger Delta and proceeded to beat the _shit out of her.

Madam Le Lunatique fled screaming in terror while my uncle followed in hot pursuit, ministering peppery lashes with determined alacrity.

Suffice it to say that although, after that memorable day, the lunatic still kept on cussing people, she always immediately beat a hasty retreat anytime she sighted my late Uncle from a distance.

In sum, the government should round up these stone throwing lunatics and beat the madness out their body.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Stoning Cars’ Windscreen Around The Eko Bridge In Lagos by jideflash(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2019
Those are robbers

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigeria Arrested With Cocaine In Saudi Arabia / Rapper Zlatan Ibile Brutally Beaten By Alleged Rival Cultists / Tragic Police And Civil Defence Crush 6 Boys To Death Intentionally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.