Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer (445 Views)

Content Writer/digital Marketing Officer For Hospitality Company In Magodo / Content Writer & Digital Marketing Officer At Bitnalts Online. / Digital Marketer Job In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Johnpotter660: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Hello Compatriots,

We are seeking expert article writers with a good knowledge of SEO (and keyword placement). This is a sustainable long-term opportunity. We are envisaging a continuous collaboration with the writers so unfailing diligence (and ability to religiously keep to deadlines) is necessary.

Writers are encouraged to apply irrespective of their educational background so long they can exquisitely deliver premium quality articles.

This project is more suited to you if you are know well about:

· Digital marketing

· Keyword research

· Organic Traffic

· Social media marketing

· Content marketing

Better if you read the following pioneering blogs
NeilPatel
Coyblogger

– Backlinko

Interested writers should send their application to the shown email address (raxytams@gmail.com) with some of their best previous samples.

How to Apply

Firstly, I don’t need your generic pitches and CVs. I’m sorry, but I won’t reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:

1. What are your favourite SEO/Marketing blogs that you read regularly? Please give me the URLs. (I need at least 3)

2. Please tell me about your first-hand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work in a SEO/Marketing agency? Or did you ever do SEO freelance?

Let’s work together.

We look forward to building a sustainable long-term relationship with you.

Thanks.
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
No be small thing!
All this requirement for writers?
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Capnd143(m): 12:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Johnpotter660:
Hello Compatriots,

We are seeking expert article writers with a good knowledge of SEO (and keyword placement). This is a sustainable long-term opportunity. We are envisaging a continuous collaboration with the writers so unfailing diligence (and ability to religiously keep to deadlines) is necessary.

Writers are encouraged to apply irrespective of their educational background so long they can exquisitely deliver premium quality articles.

This project is more suited to you if you are know well about:

· Digital marketing

· Keyword research

· Organic Traffic

· Social media marketing

· Content marketing

Better if you read the following pioneering blogs
NeilPatel
Coyblogger

– Backlinko

Interested writers should send their application to the shown email address (raxytams@gmail.com) with some of their best previous samples.

How to Apply

Firstly, I don’t need your generic pitches and CVs. I’m sorry, but I won’t reply to your email unless it has answers to the following questions:

1. What are your favourite SEO/Marketing blogs that you read regularly? Please give me the URLs. (I need at least 3)

2. Please tell me about your first-hand experience with internet marketing. Did you ever work in a SEO/Marketing agency? Or did you ever do SEO freelance?

Let’s work together.

We look forward to building a sustainable long-term relationship with you.

Thanks.
what's the pay sir?
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Johnpotter660: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2019
If you meet the requirements, apply to find out why they are important.
Cheers!
OluwaWizzy:
No be small thing!
All this requirement for writers?
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Johnpotter660: 12:59am On Jan 15, 2019
If you think you meet the requirements, simply apply. Everything would be discussed.
But be assured, its going to be worth it.
Cheers!
Capnd143:
what's the pay sir?
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by sonature1: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Johnpotter660:
If you think you meet the requirements, simply apply. Everything would be discussed.
But be assured, its going to be worth it.
Cheers!

With the questions, all I can say is that you just want to steal people’s ideas
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Drop ur email so I can mail u..
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Johnpotter660: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2019
It's in the post.
Bitradepay:
Drop ur email so I can mail u..
Re: Freelance Writer / Digital Marketer Job Offer by Johnpotter660: 12:27am On Jan 16, 2019
Really? Well, you are entitled to your opinion. Cheers!

sonature1:

With the questions, all I can say is that you just want to steal people’s ideas

(1) (Reply)

Software Administrators Needed At A Software Firm URGENTLY / Urgent Help / Teaching Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.