Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! (503 Views)

Started From Nothing To Become A 6figure Earner With My Digital Skill / 7 Side Hustling You Can Do As A Salary Earner / Low Income Earner? Top Secrets To Earn More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by Ysquare98: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Are u interested in becoming a top six income earner in the first quarter of the year using instagram and facebook !..Let me show you the way I had done mine though started late last year...Am not here for joke or spam ...Drop your number to be added to our what's app group The early morning hustle
Re: Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by bluejay05: 7:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
Re: Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by keemcamill: 1:23am On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by Caseygis7: 4:36am On Jan 15, 2019
Get RID Of being UNPRODUCTIVE once and for all This Year.
==========================

Stop.

what you're doing right now and READ this IF you want to be more PRODUCTIVE this year.

What i want to drop here is NOT
surface knowledge...

But... Secrets that can help you get INSANE results like never before

...Irrespective of WHAT YOU DO.

This should be my first post here..

Come closer...

...and Listen closely to what I'm about to say...

Secret #1: Your TALENT can be your CURSE or LIMITATION if you DON'T know HOW to put it to good PROFITABLE use.

Most people THINK that what LIMITS them...

Is because they don't have X or Y.

They ARE WRONG!

What LIMITS you is WHAT YOU HAVE but know NOT HOW to use.

Ronaldo has a talent in running and dribbling for instance,

he puts it to good PROFITABLE use THROUGH football.

This now leads me to the next secret...

Secret #2: Talent without a PLATFORM or CHANNEL can't generate PROFIT.

Woah... That's strong right?

Stay with me...

There are people around you who ARE TALENTED if not MULTI-TALENTED

but yet... make NOTHING off it.

It's plain simple: They've got NO platform.

Picture these folks for a min:

Messi = Football
Mark Z = Communication App (Facebook)
Usain B = Race Tracks
Robert Kiyosaki = Real Estate
Genevieve Nnaji = Acting
J.K Rowling =Writing
Zara = Fashion Designing
Sylvester Stallion = Acting

They've all got a PLATFORM or CHANNEL to use their GIFTS/TALENT

Think about it

By the way, did you know J.K Rowling was the first writer to reach the $Million mark through her "Harrypotter" series?

Okay...

back to what I'm saying....

You NEED a platform to start generating PROFIT.

Bottom line: Find yours.

Secret #3: WEALTH can't be achieved but CREATED.

What!?

I'm not going to go deep in this.

Having had opportunity to sit down, research and studied some "wealthy" people...

something was very SIMILAR

which differentiates them from not just the poor but also the rich...

They've all got SYSTEM(S) in place.

Listen to me...

WEALTH is an accumulation of RICHES.

You can attain, earn or even achieve RICHES but not WEALTH.

Well, that's just okay for now.

There are other mystical secrets...

But these ones should keep you thinking and help you be productive.

Before we part ways...

It's IMPORTANT for you to know that...

whether it's trying to put your talent to good profitable use or choosing a platform...

You NEED to BRAND yourself in order to STAND OUT from the rest.

You can shoot me a message: 08182834190

let's check some things out if you're a right fit... then we work together and BOOST your productivity this Year

Have a great year ahead.

#byever
Re: Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by graciousify(f): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
i hope it wont later lead to asing us to pay money for one ebook or monthly subscription
Re: Become A 6-figure Income Earner With Your Social Media Account!! by Jalo60(m): 7:22am On Jan 16, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Who Got Sms From NPS / You Want To Become A Successful Entrepreneur And No Capital, Read / Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme 2019/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.