Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger (1294 Views)

Direction To Lekki From Mile 2 / Admiralty University Of Nigeria Recruitment For Academic And Administrative Staf / How Do I Get To Ojodu Berger From Mile 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger by Amicable22: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Please my fellow Nairalanders..help me.

I have an interview at: Mactay House 5 Prince Adelowo street, off admiralty way lekki, phase 1.

What is the cheapest route I can take from Ojodu Berger??

Thank you.

Please I also need reviews from anyone who has attended interview with MacTay recruitment.

Please help a sister.
Thank you.
Re: Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger by jpmorgan003: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
From Berger get to Obalende and take Lekki from Obalende, you alight at Lekki 1st roundabout. Use the pedestrian bridge and cross to the otherside, walk into Lekki peninsula and take bike to MacTay

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger by Amicable22: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2019
jpmorgan003:
From Berger get to Obalende and take Lekki from Obalende, you alight at Lekki 1st roundabout. Use the pedestrian bridge and cross to the otherside, walk into Lekki peninsula and take bike to MacTay

Thank you.. God bless you
Re: Urgent Pls. How Do I Get To Admiralty Way Lekki From Ojodu Berger by LuciferVirgin: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
jpmorgan003:

Oboy!

How many interviews you don attend for this Lagos so?!

(1) (Reply)

Liason Officer at British High Commission (N610, 536 Monthly) / Winco Foam Industries Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Plz HELP! Updated ( PHOTOS )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.