Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design (3286 Views)

Mordern Student Hostel At Uniben Main Gate For Sale / Best Deal On Water Closet/tiles And Mordern Plumbing Services / Best Deal On Water Closet/tiles And Mordern Plumbing Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by sekielo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2010
please proffessionals in the house!i reside here in Italy, but i asked some who is closer to me in nigeria there to help me start a project of a 3berooms/4flats appartment around ikorodu area.although the cost had been estimated for me but since the planning and structuring systerm here in italy is quite diffrent from that of Nigeria.
i don't have a particular design or plans but the one they intended to start for me now,i don't so much like it.Can i have anyone in the house with latest achitectural plans and design for modern 3bedrooms/4flats before they give me the 13century struture?

Thanks
Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by segcymoor(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2010
I am Tony by name. Snr Architect of MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS. I live in Ikorodu.
pls feel free to mail us for better information on ur proposed project.
(

here below is d few 4flat)

COMPANY PROFILE

MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS is a registered organization in
Nigeria poised to produce elegant and functional Architecture; built to COREN standard. We are concerned about excellent professional standard.
It's a firm made up of relevant professional personnel in Building industry ranging from Architects, Civil Engineer, Quantity surveyor, Building Engineer.
We have experienced and well-grounded workers that sound in Building construction ranging from Artisan, Brick-layer, carpenter, plumber etc.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
*Prepare modern Architecture with the aid of computer software based on brief given.
*Co-ordinate activities in Building construction, qualities assurance and strategic planning
*Liaise with client on technical issue and progress of work at site.
*Interpret the technicality of the DESIGN to the workers in order to ensure quality of finished task
*Ensuring compliance to the standard of Building Regulation Body

)Buusiness Structure: DESIGNS; BUILD& BUILDING RENOVATIONS
Business Name: MOORE SHELTER DESIGNS
Registration No.: RC: 131311
Corporate Office: Suite A74, Ikota Shopping Complex, VGC, Lekki, Lagos.

49, Ayangbure rd., Ikorodu,, Lagos
Contact No.: 08023807960, & 07042144750
Email:arc1mooredesign@yahoo.com

Banker: GUARATEE TRUST BANK PLC

WORKING EXPERIENCE
* MULTI-PURPOSE HALL at D’Jos Hotel, Ijede, Lagos.(Completed as at April, 2008)
*Project Manager of the above Project being completed in early 2008.
Client; Prince Daisi Ajose
*Snr. Architect in Team member in Designing RESIDENTIAL ESTATE along Ibeshe, Ikorodu, Lagos.(Completed as at 2006)
*Govt.
Client:Mr. Debo
*Snr. Architect and Project Manager of Team workers in BLOCK OF FLATS at Ijoko-Ota, ogun State. (Under construction as at Dec. 2009)
Client; Mr .Eweoya in UK
*Snr. Architect/Project Manager of SCHOOL DEVELOPMENT along Lekki-Epe Express way, Awoyaya, Lagos state.(under construction as at 2007)
Client:Mrs. Babatunde
3 Bedroom Burgalow @ Ebute Ikorodu, Lagos(Completed)
Client; Mr. Muyiwa
4 Bedroom Burgalow @ Ladegboye Vill., Ikrodu, (Uncompleted)
Client;Mr Ajayi
*Project Architect of 4 Bedroom at Abijon, lekki for Mr Delab
Completed as at oct., 2008
*Project Architect and Builder of 6 BEDROOM DUPLEX at Ira nla, Ajah
Lekki, Lagos State.(Under Construction)
Client:Mr. Sunday
A wing Dulpex with Block of Flat@ Okota(Complete)
Client; Mr. Nnnamdi
……………….Sir, these were some of the project our organization has done successfully in the last decade, evidence are available on request.We can only get few pics

Our wealth of experience is available for u to enjoy, to the fullest, if u allows us working for you

Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by segcymoor(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2010
MOORE DESIGNS., Pls mail for better explanation of dis designs

Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by segcymoor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 17, 2010
u dont reply my post sir. we wre expecting
Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by sekielo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2010
How much will just the achitectural plan of this cost? i mean, just the drawing plan,cause i guess they already found someone for the project for me,but i'm just considering another alterenative achitectural plan.
Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by sekielo(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2010
How much will just the achitectural plan of this cost? i mean, just the drawing plan,cause i guess  they already found someone for the project for me,but i'm just considering another alterenative achitectural plan.
Re: Can Any One Show Me A Mordern 3bedrooms/4flats Plans & Latest Design by segcymoor(m): 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2010
Architecture with Seal:90k
Structural Details with seal;50k
M&E;30k
Thanks for serving!
i advise u mail me sir.

(1) (Reply)

HoUsE 4 Sale At TRIKANIA KADUNA ALNG ABUJA xpres RD, price REDUCE To 1OMILLION.. / Fashion On Decoration---Wood Grain Ceramic Tile / A Luxury And Finished 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale With BQ @ Chevron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.