Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

See What Argument Has Caused Now.school Fees Wasted - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What Argument Has Caused Now.school Fees Wasted (556 Views)

See What This Lockdown Has Caused / The Wahala Quarantine Period Boredom Has Caused / What Recession Has Caused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Argument Has Caused Now.school Fees Wasted by Garbado(m): 2:17am On Jan 15, 2019
This is a video of an argument that occurs live though it is hilarious. This guys where arguing about each states boasting of what each states have more than the other. Then it got to this guy's turn.. He decided to list the institution they have.... Guys I still can't figure out the location of that school.. Please anyone from Cross River should give me the location of the school I want to enroll click on the link below to watch video

https://www.missiveblog.com/2019/01/see-hilarious-video-of-guy-listing-name.html

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Bored On Whatsapp?..if Yes, Then This Is For You!!!! / Chaii No Be Small Thing / Hyanu Trending Jokes #2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.