Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking (5517 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo,Husband Reacts / #10YearsChallenge: Mompha Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Bobrisky Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by akinblog: 3:34am On Jan 15, 2019
This #10yearschallenge really got me thinking.....
-
10 years ago I was doing quite well financially, substantially better than I am now. I could walk into a shop and spend money on a rolex, mille or a Cartier watch without thinking twice....
-
I was also doing a lot in the Pentecostal church I was attending then....But the ‘doing well’ ended there. I was in a horrible marriage, I was going through depression and my colleagues at work hated my guts, in short there was a hole in my soul.
-
Fast forward 10 years later, I’m not doing as well financially, but my life has so much more meaning. My existence has definition and purpose, people come from across the world to hear me teach the scriptures, my communication with God is awesome in spirit and in truth, I have the most wonderful woman on earth, @tastebudzng beside me, believing in me. Against all odds we set up a church that is flourishing, souls are being won daily while we clean up the mess many Pentecostal churches are leaving behind.
-
Morale of the story; money is empty, hollow, and transient so NEVER let it determine the yardstick for measuring your success, instead value and purpose should. Your pastors have taught you to rate money very high, this is why a lot of people would say “Daddy Freeze is a failure, he is not a billionaire, he is still an employee of @coolfmlagos.” Well according to those standards Christ and the disciples were failures also, they were neither billionaires nor entrepreneurs.
-
I still love watches, cars and the good things of life; they light up my heart, but when I get a call from someone broken saying “Daddy Freeze your message saved me from suicide” or “Daddy Freeze, I knew if you picked my call my problem would be solved” or “Daddy Freeze, you have shown me scriptures I never knew existed and you have made me study the scriptures more”, my soul lights up! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/daddy-freeze-shares-10-years-throwback-photos-really-got-me-thinking.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Thank God for daddy freeze

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by 9jaBloke: 4:58am On Jan 15, 2019
Still trying to understand the pictures. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:12am On Jan 15, 2019
Baby Freezer, we've seen you!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 15, 2019
9jaBloke:
Still trying to understand the pictures. I hope it's not what I'm thinking.
What are you thinking Sir?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Ishilove: 5:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Where's the thrhowback here?

The Nigerian blogosphere is populated by mediocres.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 15, 2019
Your pastors have taught you to rate money very high, this is why a lot of people would say “Daddy Freeze is a failure, he is not a billionaire, he is still an employee of @coolfmlagos.” Well according to those standards Christ and the disciples were failures also, they were neither billionaires nor entrepreneurs.

Increase the volume my nigga. grin

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Gistpeeps: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Nice article..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by BillGoldberg: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Nigga, nobody gives a fvck about your financial status. Nobody gives a fvck about the useless Eastern prostitute giving you free punnani against the laws of our land in Igboland. Infact, nobody gives a fvck about your thrashy life.

Please be on your lane let us be on our lane. What makes you like we care?

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Auladimeji(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2019
Ishilove:

Shut up, Freeze is greater than you, accept it and vamoose

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:55am On Jan 15, 2019
akinblog:
This #10yearschallenge really got me thinking.....
-
10 years ago I was doing quite well financially, substantially better than I am now. I could walk into a shop and spend money on a rolex, mille or a Cartier watch without thinking twice....
-
I was also doing a lot in the Pentecostal church I was attending then....But the ‘doing well’ ended there. I was in a horrible marriage, I was going through depression and my colleagues at work hated my guts, in short there was a hole in my soul.
-
Fast forward 10 years later, I’m not doing as well financially, but my life has so much more meaning. My existence has definition and purpose, people come from across the world to hear me teach the scriptures, my communication with God is awesome in spirit and in truth, I have the most wonderful woman on earth, @tastebudzng beside me, believing in me. Against all odds we set up a church that is flourishing, souls are being won daily while we clean up the mess many Pentecostal churches are leaving behind.
-
Morale of the story; money is empty, hollow, and transient so NEVER let it determine the yardstick for measuring your success, instead value and purpose should. Your pastors have taught you to rate money very high, this is why a lot of people would say “Daddy Freeze is a failure, he is not a billionaire, he is still an employee of @coolfmlagos.” Well according to those standards Christ and the disciples were failures also, they were neither billionaires nor entrepreneurs.
-
I still love watches, cars and the good things of life; they light up my heart, but when I get a call from someone broken saying “Daddy Freeze your message saved me from suicide” or “Daddy Freeze, I knew if you picked my call my problem would be solved” or “Daddy Freeze, you have shown me scriptures I never knew existed and you have made me study the scriptures more”, my soul lights up! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple

https://all-gists..com/2019/01/daddy-freeze-shares-10-years-throwback-photos-really-got-me-thinking.html
thank JAH for daddy freeze....he built my confidence against religious scam

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2019
Zoharariel:

Increase the volume my nigga. grin
let me bring better sound system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 15, 2019
-
-
[/quote] This line strong o. May God Almighty help this man with a proper and more understanding of the Scriptures and a clearer revelation, grace and knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ by the help and comfort of the Holy Spirit.
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Rextizz(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2019
Ishilove:

You can see for yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Johninko(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2019
stunted growth u see your life
how can u grow wen u b talking rubbish
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by nokukowu: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2019
lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Onechancearmy(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
By the looks of things, He's also greater than the collection of bile that spawned you.

Auladimeji:
Shut up, Freeze is greater than you, accept it and vamoose

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by kollar22: 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is well

THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!
[/b]

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you
[b]
WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by Yuceeluv(f): 6:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Blaa blaaaa blaaaaa

Re: Daddy Freeze Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo, Really Got Me Thinking by MTAIYEM: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who be dadi were

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Nip Slip Front On Mike (video) / SO CUTE! Paul Okoye & Son Andre Steps Out In Matching Suits [PHOTO] / Tonto Dikeh And Her Chief Bridesmaid Swankyjerry At War?(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.