Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. (1819 Views)

Maersk Line Graduate Sales Representatives Recruitment 2018 – APPLY NOW / Maersk Line Recruitment For Graduate Sales Representatives / Maersk Line Customer Service Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by pol23: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
I got dis mail from maersk.

You have applied for position: SCM Customer Care Agent

Thank you for your application.

We are pleased to inform you that we would like to proceed with your application to the next stage of the
recruitment process.

We kindly request that you complete:

The Predictive Index (PI) which is a checklist exercise that gives us an impression of your personality with
regards to workplace behaviours and drivers.

Please note that the assessment is sent in a separate e-mail from AccessPI, which contains instructions
on how to conduct the assessment. We ask you to read the instructions carefully, taking into consideration
your language preference as well as your work environment, as it is strongly recommended to take the
assessment in an undisturbed environment which is free from distractions and noise.

Please complete the assessment within three days, after which your application will be fully reviewed,
taking your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as the result of the assessment into consideration.
We will then respond with details of the next steps in the process.

In case you have already completed the assessment or have any question please inform us.

We recommend that you check your spam folder regularly to make sure you receive all correspondence.

Best regards,
Dilsa Santos,

Human Resources
Maersk Nigeria Limited

But I was only sent pi survey ....assessment test (pli) wasn’t sent.

Plz who else got d mail

1 Like

Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by GloryGloryRufus(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
Check your spam, if you cannot see it, do the one they sent to you, just have faith and if that is where God want you to be, everything will still work out fine for you. It is well. Maersk is a good and organised company.

1 Like

Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by evalina: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2019
Hi!
I got the mail and did the test.I assume you have written the test as well.
Have you heard from them since then?
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by tundebabs01(m): 4:48am On Jan 20, 2019
pol23:
I got dis mail from maersk.

You have applied for position: SCM Customer Care Agent

Thank you for your application.

We are pleased to inform you that we would like to proceed with your application to the next stage of the
recruitment process.

We kindly request that you complete:

The Predictive Index (PI) which is a checklist exercise that gives us an impression of your personality with
regards to workplace behaviours and drivers.

Please note that the assessment is sent in a separate e-mail from AccessPI, which contains instructions
on how to conduct the assessment. We ask you to read the instructions carefully, taking into consideration
your language preference as well as your work environment, as it is strongly recommended to take the
assessment in an undisturbed environment which is free from distractions and noise.

Please complete the assessment within three days, after which your application will be fully reviewed,
taking your skills, knowledge and experience, as well as the result of the assessment into consideration.
We will then respond with details of the next steps in the process.

In case you have already completed the assessment or have any question please inform us.

We recommend that you check your spam folder regularly to make sure you receive all correspondence.

Best regards,
Dilsa Santos,

Human Resources
Maersk Nigeria Limited

But I was only sent pi survey ....assessment test (pli) wasn’t sent.

Plz who else got d mail
I also applied for SCM customer care agent and am done with PI and the PLI assessment.

I was called for a phone interview on Friday, so am still expecting their feedback.
You can check your spam again o.

1 Like

Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by Mannylex(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2019
tundebabs01:

I also applied for SCM customer care agent and am done with PI and the PLI assessment.

I was called for a phone interview on Friday, so am still expecting their feedback.

Please when did you write your test? Though mine is for customer experience partner.
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by tatawesome(f): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2019
I wrote for Customer experience partner too. Yet to get a feedback.
Mannylex:

Please when did you write your test? Though mine is for customer experience partner.
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by tatawesome(f): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2019
I wrote for Customer experience partner too. Yet to get a feedback.

Mannylex:

Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by Obiwu: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2019
I got this to. But mine was since 28th of December . I finished it but haven't gotten a feed back
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by pol23: 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2019
tundebabs01:

I was sent just pi...sent msg but no response
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by pol23: 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
pol23:

You have applied for the position: SCM Customer Care Agent

We wish to remind you that you have recently been invited to complete the Predictive Index
assessment/Professional Learning Indicator. We kindly ask you to complete the assessments within two
days.

If you experience any difficulties accessing the online assessments, please contact us by e-mail at
DILSA.SANTOS@IBM.COM or by telephone at .

Best regards,
Dilsa Santos

I was sent ds sef..no phone number attached...I tried sending dem mail to notify I dint get pli...no response...plz kindly assist with hr phone number if u av...thx
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by pol23: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
Obiwu:
I got this to. But mine was since 28th of December . I finished it but haven't gotten a feed back

Same here
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by pol23: 2:33pm On Jan 20, 2019
evalina:
Hi!
I got the mail and did the test.I assume you have written the test as well.
Have you heard from them since then?

No
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by Kehindeafusat: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
pol23:

Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by evalina: 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please what's the formula for this Maersk test and employment? Incase of next year
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by aghocourage(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2019
I recently receive same mail om Tuesday.

You can check your spam again o.[/quote]
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by Starpro87(m): 6:55am On Apr 28, 2019
aghocourage:
I recently receive same mail om Tuesday.

How long, after writing your tests, did it take before you got called?
Re: Maersk SCM Customer Care Agent Pi Test. by rapadeyeye: 6:16pm On May 23, 2019
pol23:

@undebabs01 please what was the questions asked by the interviewer?

(1) (Reply)

Oasis Africa Consulting Limited Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / New NGO Jobs Available (6 Positions) / Exxonmobil Graduate Intern Recruitment For August/early September 2019 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.