Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama (47749 Views)

Singer Korede Bello Booed Up With Tanzania's Hamisa Mobetto (video, Photos) / Diamond Platnumz Buys A House For Hamisa Mobetto, His Baby Mama / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by ebusnwaoma: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mompha, the Dubai-based Nigerian businessmen turned on his flirty side in the comment section of Diamond Platnumz' baby mama, Hamisa Mobetto. 

Mompha who addressed Diamond Platnumz' baby mama, Hamisa Mobetto, as 'Mine', asked if he could come in, in another comment.  He wrote; 

"Mine"

Knock Knock Knock am at the door

https://lailasnews.com/mompha-flirts-with-diamond-platnumz-baby-mama-hamisa-mobetto/

2 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by chuckyly(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
Damn she's fine

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:14pm On Jan 15, 2019
Kwakwakwakwa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by lankka: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
'caught' ??
As in u caught them in a hotel room or wat?
They ar romancing demseves on insta and u called it ' caught' ?
All bcz of traffic
Nonsense bloggers.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by marvin906(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
it's a free world as far a ring ain't on the finger.. any dick is free to enter the pvssy

32 Likes

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by BusinessHub1: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
See them
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by ghiloman28(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
BEFORE NNKO HE DON MARRY HER
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by TissuePaper: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Don't be surprised if she's actually in a relationship with him... Bitches will remain bitches undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Prodigytal: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sometime in the future, we will discuss more about scientists, writers and inventors in this country rather than online celeb gossip.

I create video advertss for brands.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by FindX(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
To all the guys out there

Goan make money.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by SojiCash(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mine
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by SalamRushdie: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
I also have a huge huge crush on Me Mobbetto..such a beautiful thing
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Aieboocaar(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
AND THIS IS NEWS?? angry

REST IN PEACE NAIRALAND embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Ogaga87(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Another oppressor like the KING OF AMAZON

Babe snatcher aka David's kinsmen

I just don't like guys who can't be satisfied with one pussy.. Beside, is it not the fibre nyash and breasts you go still grab with an hairy or non hairy cunt your dick go still grope.. And after the Cummings

You come dey use adultery take dey catch attention.. Rubbish
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by millionboi2: 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
This don't suppose to make ftc

But since this is Nigeria,even moderators are corrupt
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Adaowerri111: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
She fine sha
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Caught flirting ? Bloggers sha
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by IjebuWarrior: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Na her panties he dey look for joor. angry

Awon apani jaye lasan lasan! angry
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by mjbaba: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Wetin concern us
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Niwdog(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
My first Ex
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by plucky16(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who no like sweet babe
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by itspzpics(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Bar1941(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Who wouldn't want to flirt with this kind of fine mutalo?

1 Like

Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Jesuslvzme(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bloggers this days ehn...
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by XaintJoel20: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
How did this trash make it to the front page of Africa's most popular forum?

There are better post that will advance the cause of the country than this gibberish.
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by mytime24(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by soberdrunk(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
angry
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by Olibboy: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
This one na news...wen money cum if yhu frown dem go say e funny. .. GOD GO MAKE ME RICH
Re: Mompha Flirts With Hamisa Mobetto, Diamond Platnumz' Baby Mama by RTSC: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2019
And the only thing this girl could do with her beauty was to be a baby mama?

No wonder, the higher you go in most big multi nationals, the lesser the beautiful ladies available at the top.
The women at the top are hard and average looking.

Beautiful girls no dey read book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Don’t Have Regular Sex Get Angry At Stupid Things- Beverly Osu / Tonto Dike And Juliet Ibrahim Hit Escape Club / D'banj Becomes Apple/beats By Dre African Ambassador, Gets His Own Earphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.