Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) (50463 Views)

Masoja Josiah Msiza Dead? South African Screen God Reportedly Died In Accident / Burial Photos Of Amina Bashir, NTA Kaduna Presenter Who Died In An Accident / BBNaija: Teddy A's Baby Mama And Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by MrTrend(m): 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
A presenter with the Nigerian Television Authority has died in a crash alongside her young son.

According to Daily Trust, Amina Bashir, a presenter with the Nigerian Television Authority (NTA) Network Centre, Kaduna and her one-year-old son died Saturday in a road crash.

She was on her way to the NTA TV College in Jos, Plateau State, when the incident occurred. She was buried Saturday evening in accordance with Islamic rites.

She is survived by her parents, siblings, husband and children.

Her colleagues described her as kind-hearted, jovial, loving and hardworking.

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/nta-presenter-her-1-year-old-son-killed-in-auto-crash/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by cooldipo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2019
Sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by olasaad(f): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2019
Subhanallahi

11 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Chukwu Okike Abiama is never asleep.

She knew that an impostor is impersonating late Buhari but refuse to publish it.

I wonder if she is going to hell or heaven...
There is something wrong with ur upbringing

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Stalwert: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2019
inna lilahi wa inna ilayhim rajiuun

15 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Rextizz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

She knew that an impostor is impersonating late Buhari but refuse to publish it.

You miserable son of a gun from a broken family.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by ceejayMAX(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

after smoking mosquito coil,u go cum here con display ur madness.abi market nor dey ur area?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
shocked shocked

This tragedy is as a result of the fake news and propaganda she has been involved in.

Karma got her served ...cold and chilled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
What a pity she wasn't born again

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Femich18(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
Eyah...All is well
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Felixalex(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Wtf!!! Brother hope all is well with u?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by boman2014: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Eediot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by nairaman66(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
There was a country!
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by AmazingELixir: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

undecided

Oboy what is really the problem with you?

9 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Lordbellish: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lord have mercy
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
May God forgive you.

frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

7 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by oriewanbe: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
So sad. May their souls RIP
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by princeemmma(m): 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Stalwert:
inna lilahi wa inna ilayhim rajiuun
even me being a christian knew you were wrong about this statement

9 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Resener22(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Tiffbuxas: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

read what you wrote.... Even if there no humanity in you... How about sanity?? You don't deserve the life you have.

10 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Talknochip(m): 5:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Smh.. Sorry, get well soon

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Tyche(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Very ugly,

Thunder fire you there, brainless impostor

9 Likes

Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Talknochip(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
This is very saddening.. May their soul RIP
Re: Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo) by Originakalokalo(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
1Sharon:
What a pity she wasn't born again

Jesus is the only way to Heaven.

Jesus said.... Believe in me and you have life...

Reject me and you are condemned....

No one can save you from the judgement of God...

Only Jesus saves.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike / 2face At The Big Brother House In 2006 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.