Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech (921 Views)

I Need Place Of Primary Assignment At Any IT Firm In Ogun State / I Want To Learn Programming Language Which IT Firm Can I Subscribe To In Abuja? / Any IT Firm In Akwa Ibom Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech by ijecks(f): 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2019
In september 2018, Apple released their new operating system; Mac OS Mojave. One of the flagship features of this OS was its ability to automatically clean the user’s desktop. Users hailed the release of this product, and apple boasted about it.

What they didnt know was that as early as 2016, larisoft ltd, then a fledgling startup in Enugu, Nigeria, had already released a piece of software that does exactly what Apple’s stacks does on windows and so larisoft ltd was clearly ahead of them innovation wise.

The larisoft version (clean desktop) has been on github since 2016, is open source, has gathered a lot of grateful users in the country and beyond over the years, and is available for download.The software comes in zipped format. All you need to do is extract it, double click setup.exe, and watch the magic happen.

Nigeria is getting there, right?

To download Larisoft CleanDesktop, please click the link below:

https://larisoft.com.ng/blog/2019/01/15/larisoft-cleandesktop-the-untold-story-of-how-a-nigerian-it-firm-truly-led-tech-innovation-worldwide/

Re: Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech by asalimpo(m): 2:21pm On Jan 19, 2019
are you a spokesperson for larisoft? Like P.R or secretary or what?
Re: Larisoft Cleandesktop; The Untold Story Of How A Nigerian IT Firm Truly Led Tech by deborahtoks: 1:06am On Jan 20, 2019
WANT TO WORK IN THE UK or AMERICA? TRAINING PROVIDE (NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED)!!! WE NEED IT ENGINEERS!

UK and America are in serious shortage of IT Engineers and are hiring IT Engineers from abroad in record breaking amounts.

We are offering a 4 weeks online training program. This training will teach you all you need to know to be fully equipped on taking on a roll as an IT engineer. This online training also includes full interview training and mentorship.

All of this life changing training opportunity at a low rock bottom price.

For more information please email me on; deborah.toks@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn C++ Programming For Beginners / We Will Be Glad To Manage Your Tech Issues & Web Design - Emwanta AIRHUNMWUNDE / I Also Want To Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.