Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Anyone With Cash And Need Business To Invest On?are You Interested In Importatio - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone With Cash And Need Business To Invest On?are You Interested In Importatio (438 Views)

I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Cash And Need Business To Invest On?are You Interested In Importatio by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2019
Are you interested in importing of cars from the US?
Buy from US auctions (Copart,IAAI)
Let’s meet for more discussions,I am a licensed auto delaer,Licensed to Copart and IAAI)...
Feel free to contact me and let’s start to make more money to the capital...
If you not serious pls don’t contact me others you will hear from me...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reason For Poor Rural Economy, Nigeria. / Plan B / Your 1800naira Can Be Working For You Join Me On Neraloaded To Earn Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.