Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Please, My Young Niece Seriously Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, My Young Niece Seriously Need Help (360 Views)

Doctors And Parents In The House Help My Little Niece (photos) / My 2-Month-Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water / My 2months Old Niece Got Hit By Hot Boiling Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, My Young Niece Seriously Need Help by MOORCHMOORE(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
Good evening my good peoples.
This young girl is my niece, she's between 10-12 years, she's been suffering from this strange disease for over 5yrs.
Its believed she matched on charm (Juju) kept for her Aunty. She had been treated both medically and traditional.

Symptoms:
# Body itching under Sun or Rain
# Feet's and palms are scrapping
# She can only make movement by crawling (because of pains from her feet).
# Constant Pain.
# Sleepless Nights.
# Bathing is hell for her (Body itching)
# Patched / skin discoloration Etc

Please to the doctors in the house, can someone help me identify this disease. Or best method of treating it.
The family need help on her, as she have suffered a lot.

Mode: Please do New Year for this poor girl by making this public.

Re: Please, My Young Niece Seriously Need Help by Abortions: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
It's believed that it is her Aunty that started it. She can fit end it. Above all prayer is the master key when it comes to spiritual attacks.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo People Laud The Visiting Usa Based Medical Team For Impacting The State / Vaginal Care: Why You Should Avoid Thong Pants + Other Tips / Cancer Treatment Options In Nigeria And India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.